    alt.binaries.genealogy.parts
    alt.binaries.genealogy.reposts
    , Dec 12, 2006

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 21:14:12 GMT, "" <> wrote:

    >You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles listed.

    Who is "You"? Who do you think you are talking to?

    >My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to exchange
    >research data and presently access these groups through providers with
    >inferior retention than ATT/SBC

    You don't have any friends, don't lie.

    >I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see these
    >groups active.

    So post in them.

    >Your attention in this matter is appreciated.

    ADD makes paying attention hard.
    Evan Platt, Dec 12, 2006

  3. Guest

    "" <> wrote:

    >alt.binaries.genealogy.parts

    For families of organ donors?
    binaries: have you seen this kidney.

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/y65rls
    , Dec 12, 2006
  4. Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-12-12, <> wrote:
    > You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles listed.

    snip

    > Your attention in this matter is appreciated.

    snip

    As you posted this to a "Prodigy" news-server, using an inernet connection
    provided by "SBC", I suggest you try contacting one or both of them.

    This international public newsgroup isn't either of them.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Dec 12, 2006
  5. "" <> wrote in

    > You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles
    > listed.
    >
    > My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to
    > exchange research data and presently access these groups through
    > providers with inferior retention than ATT/SBC
    >
    > I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see
    > these groups active.
    >
    > Your attention in this matter is appreciated.
    >

    > alt.binaries.genealogy
    > alt.binaries.genealogy.d
    > alt.binaries.genealogy.parts
    > alt.binaries.genealogy.reposts

    Dear Loyal Newsgroups Subscriber:

    Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If it were not for
    patrons like you coming forward, we may have never become aware of these
    regrettable circumstances. Now that we are aware of the problem, we will
    devote full resources and attention to rectifying the situation as soon as
    may be possible.

    With your kind implicit permission your inquiry is being forwarded to
    various interested multi-national Darwinian, Zoological and Husbandry
    Societies for review and appropriate input.

    Please keep checking back, and post interim "notices of ongoing interest"
    to the attention of the management, with copies posted in your above noted
    newsgroups.

    Thank you for your patience.

    Working to earn your complete satisfaction,

    /NAADs
    Newsgroups Access & Availability Departments

    "When you come to the end of all the light you know,
    and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown,
    'faith' is knowing that one of two things shall happen:
    either you will be given something solid to stand on,
    or you will be taught to fly." - Edward Teller (1908-2003)
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 12, 2006
  6. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:

    > You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles
    > listed.

    http://help.prodigy.net/help/newsgroup_bb/newsread.html Finding &
    Accessing Newsgroups - Adding Newsgroups to the Prodigy Server - If
    you find a newsgroup that we don't carry on our news server, post a
    message in our newsgroup sbcglobal.help.tech.newsgroups. <Last-Modified:
    Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:31:00 GMT>

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Dec 12, 2006
  7. wrote:

    > You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no
    > articles listed.

    I do? Sorry about that.

    --
    Blinky
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Dec 13, 2006
  8. Lookout Guest

    On 12 Dec 2006 21:38:28 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    <> wrote:

    >"" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles
    >> listed.
    >>
    >> My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to
    >> exchange research data and presently access these groups through
    >> providers with inferior retention than ATT/SBC
    >>
    >> I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see
    >> these groups active.
    >>
    >> Your attention in this matter is appreciated.
    >>

    >> alt.binaries.genealogy
    >> alt.binaries.genealogy.d
    >> alt.binaries.genealogy.parts
    >> alt.binaries.genealogy.reposts

    >Dear Loyal Newsgroups Subscriber:
    >
    >Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If it were not for
    >patrons like you coming forward, we may have never become aware of these
    >regrettable circumstances. Now that we are aware of the problem, we will
    >devote full resources and attention to rectifying the situation as soon as
    >may be possible.
    >
    >With your kind implicit permission your inquiry is being forwarded to
    >various interested multi-national Darwinian, Zoological and Husbandry
    >Societies for review and appropriate input.
    >
    >Please keep checking back, and post interim "notices of ongoing interest"
    >to the attention of the management, with copies posted in your above noted
    >newsgroups.
    >
    >Thank you for your patience.
    >

    >Working to earn your complete satisfaction,
    >

    >/NAADs
    >Newsgroups Access & Availability Departments
    >

    >Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous holiday season.

    Have you seen my cousin? She's real purty.
    Somewhere in 'bama
    Lookout, Dec 13, 2006
  9. Lookout <> wrote in

    > On 12 Dec 2006 21:38:28 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>"" <> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles
    >>> listed.
    >>>
    >>> My friends, family and research associates use these newsgroups to
    >>> exchange research data and presently access these groups through
    >>> providers with inferior retention than ATT/SBC
    >>>
    >>> I'm sure that we are not the only researchers that would like to see
    >>> these groups active.
    >>>
    >>> Your attention in this matter is appreciated.
    >>>

    >>> alt.binaries.genealogy
    >>> alt.binaries.genealogy.d
    >>> alt.binaries.genealogy.parts
    >>> alt.binaries.genealogy.reposts

    >>Dear Loyal Newsgroups Subscriber:
    >>
    >>Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If it were not for
    >>patrons like you coming forward, we may have never become aware of these
    >>regrettable circumstances. Now that we are aware of the problem, we will
    >>devote full resources and attention to rectifying the situation as soon as
    >>may be possible.
    >>
    >>With your kind implicit permission your inquiry is being forwarded to
    >>various interested multi-national Darwinian, Zoological and Husbandry
    >>Societies for review and appropriate input.
    >>
    >>Please keep checking back, and post interim "notices of ongoing interest"
    >>to the attention of the management, with copies posted in your above noted
    >>newsgroups.
    >>
    >>Thank you for your patience.
    >>

    >>Working to earn your complete satisfaction,
    >>

    >>/NAADs
    >>Newsgroups Access & Availability Departments
    >>

    >>Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous holiday season.

    > Have you seen my cousin? She's real purty.
    > Somewhere in 'bama

    So, if we're all descended from monkeys anyways,
    can't we just start using any ole' monkey's kidney for transplants?

    He was a spy, all right! And he knew that everybody knew it...
    He'd walk into a room and people would go "Hey, who is that guy, a spy?"
    He'd laugh to himself, maybe pull out his gun and show it to the people,
    to kind of impress them - but *not* to show off.
    Sometimes spying was dirty work.
    Sometimes he'd kill a guy, then paint a clown face on his face.
    Nobody said he had to do that, but he did it anyway.
    So, dirty work *can* be entertaining and educational!
    Bucky Breeder, Dec 13, 2006
  10. Blinky the Shark <> wrote in

    > wrote:
    >
    >> You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no
    >> articles listed.

    > I do? Sorry about that.

    I seem to as well...

    (I wonder if they could be super-secret-coded articles,
    to sort of cull-out the riff-raff side of the family trees?)

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 13, 2006
  11. Rick Merrill Guest

    Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > Lookout <> wrote in
    >
    >> On 12 Dec 2006 21:38:28 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "" <> wrote in

    >>> Dear Loyal Newsgroups Subscriber:
    >>>
    >>> Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. If it were not for
    >>> patrons like you coming forward, we may have never become aware of these
    >>> regrettable circumstances. Now that we are aware of the problem, we will
    >>> devote full resources and attention to rectifying the situation as soon as
    >>> may be possible.
    >>>
    >>> With your kind implicit permission your inquiry is being forwarded to
    >>> various interested multi-national Darwinian, Zoological and Husbandry
    >>> Societies for review and appropriate input.
    >>>
    >>> Please keep checking back, and post interim "notices of ongoing interest"
    >>> to the attention of the management, with copies posted in your above noted
    >>> newsgroups.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you for your patience.
    >>>

    >>> Working to earn your complete satisfaction,
    >>>

    >>> /NAADs
    >>> Newsgroups Access & Availability Departments
    >>>

    >>> Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous holiday season.

    >> Have you seen my cousin? She's real purty.
    >> Somewhere in 'bama

    > So, if we're all descended from monkeys anyways,
    > can't we just start using any ole' monkey's kidney for transplants?
    >

    > Best wishes to all for a safe and joyous holiday season.

    We and the monkeys are descended from dinosaurs.

    Merry Christmas!
    Rick Merrill, Dec 13, 2006
  12. Null Guest

    wrote:
    > You have the following newsgroups listed but there are no articles listed.

    TINW - There Is No We

    now its time for a new acronym

    TINY - There Is No You
    Null, Dec 13, 2006