Gems of E-Books

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by simonkatich90@gmail.com, Nov 6, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 6, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Excellent library for clearing MCSE exams swiftly and with solid
    > knowledge. All is up for grabbing, no registrations required.
    >
    > http://it-pedia.com/microsoft/microsoft-reference.htm

    Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the vast
    majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory on
    Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
    Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
    link.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCP Win95
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 6, 2006

  3. Cerebrus Guest

    Wayne McGlinn wrote:

    > Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the vast
    > majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory on
    > Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
    > Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
    > link.
    >
    > Wayne McGlinn
    > Brisbane, Oz
    > MCP Win95
    > MCNGP Silver

    I *HATE* sites that are just a showcase for Google ads. Idiots like the
    one who designed this site, don't know the first thing about how and
    where to include ads.

    Cerebrus, Nov 6, 2006
  4. LRM Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message

    > Wayne McGlinn wrote:
    >
    >> Very disappointing. A few e-books that take a bit of finding. And the
    >> vast
    >> majority are totally out of date. Windows 2000 ebooks? Active directory
    >> on
    >> Win2000? SMS 2.0 ?? Exchange 2000??
    >> Lame site, only good for advertising links, don't bother clicking on his
    >> link.
    >>
    >> Wayne McGlinn
    >> Brisbane, Oz
    >> MCP Win95
    >> MCNGP Silver

    > I *HATE* sites that are just a showcase for Google ads. Idiots like the
    > one who designed this site, don't know the first thing about how and
    > where to include ads.

    Solid string of words, with real meaning. I get what you are saying here.

    LRM, Nov 6, 2006
  5. Cerebrus Guest

    LRM wrote:

    > Solid string of words, with real meaning. I get what you are saying here.

    Thank you...

    *blushes*

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)