    [​IMG]
    Quote: "GeIL is the first to market their overclocking memory at CAS 1.5. The interesting part is that it features Samsung TCCD IC's. Is it a marketing gimmick? It certainly grabbed your attention right?"
    Review URL: http://www.insanetek.com/index.php?page=geilonepc4800_1

    Silverstrand, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    man, ddr1 just keep getting faster and faster. it's amazing how much new stuff are comign out with ddr1 while ddr2 is not advancing that fast.

    PUTALE, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    man at CAS 1.5 that means NO OVERCLOCKING, and really bad stability! :| u just chuck the Voltage to about 600 and your set :D, just kidding i hope mobo actually support these :|

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    Wow, that's an impressive memery module.
    I would really be satisifed with an impressive 300HTT (with 7-3-4-2.5) timings in my new DFI NF4 Ultra-D that I'm plannig to buy soon.
    The major problem is that those modules are not yet available (and a bit pricy as well).

    zachig, Jul 6, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    get dual mushkins i can sit at 3-4-4-8 :D, and even possible drop to the 3-3-3-8 if i had the voltage behind it :D

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005