    system "sneak up" on one of the largest laptop manufactures and not have
    drivers 3 months after the release of the operating system? You would think
    they would at least have some BETA drivers by now!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZ2gxNg==?=, Jul 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZ2gxNg==?=

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    Greg,

    I know that there are GeForce 4 Go beta drivers available. I have an HP
    Compaq laptop, and have used the beta drivers, and it is working well.

    Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the site from which I downloaded
    them. If no one else posts the site, I'll post it tonight when I get home.

    --
    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services

    Rainbow Sky Travel
    rainbow sky travel DOT net

    Torrey Lauer, Jul 5, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZ2gxNg==?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    Go check laptopvideo2go.com You need the modded .inf file for the nVidia
    graphics driver. It will allow you to manually "force" installation of the
    GeForce 4 440 Go laptop video adapter (That's what I'm using in my zv5000z)
    You still may have trouble with the standby function, though...

    M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005
  4. I downloaded the drivers and the INF file, but the video card could not be
    found during install. ANy other ideas???

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZ2gxNg==?=, Jul 6, 2005
  5. 1. tell the installer that you will pick the location fo the drivers then
    select 'have disk' pick the desktop version of the 440.
    or
    2. google for NGO Nvidia drivers and use those. they will find your card
    through the installer.

    =?Utf-8?B?enhub3M=?=, Jul 6, 2005