    The mobo is agp 4x !

    tkanks !

    --

    Akiba, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Akiba

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Akiba" <> wrote in news:bqkoti$23spc6$1@ID-
    24065.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > Working ?
    > Problem ?
    > The mobo is agp 4x !

    I don't know why it wouldn't work, are you having problems with it?

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Akiba

    Akiba Guest

    --

    "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > "Akiba" <> wrote in news:bqkoti$23spc6$1@ID-
    > 24065.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >
    > > Working ?
    > > Problem ?
    > > The mobo is agp 4x !

    > I don't know why it wouldn't work, are you having problems with it?

    sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a friends;
    I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in this newsgroup
    ....the card will worK......
    sorry for the bad english ...by from italy

    Akiba, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Akiba

    Night_Seer Guest

    Akiba wrote:

    > "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >> "Akiba" <> wrote in news:bqkoti$23spc6$1@ID-
    >> 24065.news.uni-berlin.de:
    >>
    >>> Working ?
    >>> Problem ?
    >>> The mobo is agp 4x !

    >> I don't know why it wouldn't work, are you having problems with it?
    >>

    > sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a
    > friends; I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in
    > this newsgroup ...the card will worK......
    > sorry for the bad english ...by from italy

    I visited Italy earlier this year...beautiful place. Have a great day.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Akiba

    Akiba Guest

    > > sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a
    > > friends; I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in
    > > this newsgroup ...the card will worK......
    > > sorry for the bad english ...by from italy

    > I visited Italy earlier this year...beautiful place. Have a great day.

    yes is a beatiful place...what place have you visit ?

    by e big day :) !

    Akiba, Dec 5, 2003
  6. Akiba

    Night_Seer Guest

    Akiba wrote:
    >>> sorry I forgot to say that i will' by the card next monday by a
    >>> friends; I have found that my mobo is 1x.....so as i have read in
    >>> this newsgroup ...the card will worK......
    >>> sorry for the bad english ...by from italy

    >> I visited Italy earlier this year...beautiful place. Have a great
    >> day.

    > yes is a beatiful place...what place have you visit ?
    >
    > by e big day :) !

    I went to Siena, Cinque Tera (sorry if I misspelled that one), and Rome.
    My girlfriend was there for 4 months, and she went all over the place.
    We also went to Prague in the Czech republic and Berlin.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Dec 5, 2003