Geezer Crossing

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Oct 9, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Oct 9, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/9/2010 7:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > http://bayimg.com/PAPDJAacl

    I suppose it won't be long now. :)

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Oct 9, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Buffalo Guest

    OldGringo38 wrote:
    > On 10/9/2010 7:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> http://bayimg.com/PAPDJAacl
    >>

    > I suppose it won't be long now. :)

    It is amazing at how that guy is the perfect shape as the person on the
    sign!
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Oct 9, 2010
  4. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/9/2010 2:13 PM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 10/9/2010 7:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> http://bayimg.com/PAPDJAacl
    >>>

    >> I suppose it won't be long now. :)

    > It is amazing at how that guy is the perfect shape as the person on the
    > sign!
    > Buffalo

    I noticed that also, suppose it was staged?

    OldGringo38, Oct 9, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 14:31:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:

    > On 10/9/2010 2:13 PM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote the
    > following tidbit of information:
    >> OldGringo38 wrote:
    >>> On 10/9/2010 7:26 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote
    >>> the following tidbit of information:
    >>>>

    >>> I suppose it won't be long now. :)

    >> It is amazing at how that guy is the perfect shape as the person on the
    >> sign!
    >> Buffalo
    >>

    > I noticed that also, suppose it was staged?

    Photochop!
    Take the figure of the man, turn it into a silohouette, copy and paste.

    richard, Oct 9, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 10/9/2010 2:47 PM Just to please that super-ego, richard wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 14:31:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 10/9/2010 2:13 PM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> It is amazing at how that guy is the perfect shape as the person on the
    >>> sign!
    >>> Buffalo
    >>>

    >> I noticed that also, suppose it was staged?

    > Photochop!
    > Take the figure of the man, turn it into a silohouette, copy and paste.

    Ah I was wondering how they did that.

    OldGringo38, Oct 9, 2010
  7. Meat Plow

    Buffalo Guest

    richard wrote:
    > On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 14:31:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    > Photochop!
    > Take the figure of the man, turn it into a silohouette, copy and
    > paste.

    Good answer. :)
    Thanks,
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, Oct 10, 2010
  8. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 15:47:29 -0400, richard wrote:

    > On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 14:31:39 -0500, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On 10/9/2010 2:13 PM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:

    >>> It is amazing at how that guy is the perfect shape as the person on
    >>> the sign!
    >>> Buffalo
    >>>

    >> I noticed that also, suppose it was staged?

    > Photochop!
    > Take the figure of the man, turn it into a silohouette, copy and paste.

    The sign is real, the word Geezer was the only edit.

    Meat Plow, Oct 10, 2010