    NIGHTBUS Guest

    Every time I shut down the PC and start it back up it keeps reverting to 8
    bit resolution. Have to back everytime and reset it back to 32 bit. ???

    NIGHTBUS, Oct 29, 2003

  2. NIGHTBUS wrote:
    > Every time I shut down the PC and start it back up it keeps reverting to 8
    > bit resolution. Have to back everytime and reset it back to 32 bit. ???

    Sounds like the settings are not being saved correctly, obviously....

    I'd recommend uninstalling / reinstalling your graphics driver.

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Oct 29, 2003

  3. NIGHTBUS

    NIGHTBUS Guest

    Thank you Sir.

    NIGHTBUS, Oct 29, 2003
  4. NIGHTBUS

    NIGHTBUS Guest

    Nope that did not stop it Mike. Anyother ideas?
    "NIGHTBUS" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you Sir.
    > "BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ" <> wrote in message
    > > NIGHTBUS wrote:
    > > > Every time I shut down the PC and start it back up it keeps reverting

    > 8
    > > > bit resolution. Have to back everytime and reset it back to 32 bit.

    ???

    NIGHTBUS, Oct 29, 2003