  1. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    What can they do? What can't they do? Are they good at what they do?

    Bryan, May 23, 2007

  2. Bryan

    Tee Jay Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > What can they do? What can't they do? Are they good at what they do?

    1. What do you need?
    2. Anything cheaply.
    3. Extracting money from the lesser tech skilled among us.

    Look at their price list
    http://www.geeksquad.com/services/category.aspx?id=203
    Tee Jay

    Tee Jay, May 23, 2007

  3. Bryan

    Bryan Guest

    "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message
    > Bryan wrote:
    >> What can they do? What can't they do? Are they good at what they do?

    > 1. What do you need?
    > 2. Anything cheaply.
    > 3. Extracting money from the lesser tech skilled among us.
    >
    > Look at their price list
    > http://www.geeksquad.com/services/category.aspx?id=203
    > Tee Jay

    Definitely not inexpensive! School's out in a couple of weeks. I think
    I'll command my teen to solve all our computer problems as his early summer
    project. He can do that or pull weeds; his choice.

    Bryan, May 23, 2007
  4. Bryan

    Paul Guest

    Bryan wrote:
    > "Tee Jay" <> wrote in message
    >> Bryan wrote:
    >>> What can they do? What can't they do? Are they good at what they do?

    >> 1. What do you need?
    >> 2. Anything cheaply.
    >> 3. Extracting money from the lesser tech skilled among us.
    >>
    >> Look at their price list
    >> http://www.geeksquad.com/services/category.aspx?id=203
    >> Tee Jay

    > Definitely not inexpensive! School's out in a couple of weeks. I think
    > I'll command my teen to solve all our computer problems as his early summer
    > project. He can do that or pull weeds; his choice.

    They pull weeds ? I didn't know that was possible :)

    Paul

    Paul, May 23, 2007
  5. Bryan

    Justin Guest

    See the other price lists on their site? They charge $249 to come to
    your house and reinstall your OS. Also, they charge $149 to install a
    piece of software for you (and it doesn't include the price of the
    software). But there are people stupid enough to not know how to do
    these things.

    Justin, Jun 7, 2007