GDS Visual C++ Runtime Error

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Angie, Oct 10, 2005.

  1. Angie

    Angie Guest

    Hi,
    During the past few weeks I've noticed that if I leave GDS to index
    for 5-10 mins I get an error pop up.

    It says the following.

    "Visual C++ Runtime Library

    Runtime Error!
    Program: ///iles\Google\Google Desktop Search \GoogleDesktopCrawl.exe

    The Application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual

    way. Please contact the application's support team for more
    information."

    Any help please as this is getting annoying now.
    Angie, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Angie

    why? Guest

    On 10 Oct 2005 13:25:39 -0700, Angie wrote:

    >Hi,
    > During the past few weeks I've noticed that if I leave GDS to index
    >for 5-10 mins I get an error pop up.

    <snipped multiple blank lines>

    >It says the following.
    >"Visual C++ Runtime Library
    >Runtime Error!
    >Program: ///iles\Google\Google Desktop Search \GoogleDesktopCrawl.exe
    >
    >The Application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
    >
    >way. Please contact the application's support team for more
    >information."

    Did you contact the above?

    >Any help please as this is getting annoying now.

    Me
    why?, Oct 10, 2005