GD pishing garbage. Or maybe someone here wants it.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joevan, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. joevan

    joevan Guest

    Dear Winner,

    Welcome to BMW & SINO CAR COMPANY yearly raffle draw and You have been
    selected among a raffle draw winner of The BMW X5 4.8is in our
    database as a winner of the car.

    As the No.1 Vehicle Re-marketing Company Our Car covers 5,000 square
    meters and warehouse and offices. With an annual business volume of
    USD10,000,000 and a registered capital of USD 600,000, we are
    exporting to clients in America, Canada and Europe country.

    Please forward the following information so that our company can
    prepare a receipt of ownership.

    (1)FULL NAMES
    (2)FULL ADDRESS
    (3)DIRECT PHONE NUMBER
    (4)OCCUPATION

    However, once you receive acknowledgment of receipt issued from our
    sales department then you will be contacted by our financial payment
    details to issue you a check which you will use in payment for the
    shipment by our group.

    Note:Endeavor to indicate your reference number as above in all of
    your correspondence with us.

    Here is the review of your price
    http://xxx.bmwusa.com/pusboles/X5/48is/gallery.htm

    ALL PAYMENT AND TAX WILL BE HANDLE BY OUR COMPANY FINANCIAL PAYMENT
    DEPARTMENT.

    Upon receipt of your mail we will inform you on the next step to
    follow as regards to your car collection.

    Congratulations!!!!

    Mr Roland Williams.

    Promotion/Sales Manager.

    BMW & SINO CAR COMPANY.