GBIC module

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Helenzhou, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. Helenzhou

    Helenzhou

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2008
    Messages:
    15
    Hi All
    We are specialized in new network products, including switch, firewall, router, GBIC,SFP,WIC,cables etc...
    We provide high quality products and the low price with professional services to our customers.
    So if you are interested in any of our products, please contact with me,we will try our best for you,thanks!
    example of the products:
    WS-G5483,
    WS-G5487,
    WS-G5484,