    this:- £123.45

    Anybody have any ideas?

    Dave W

    Dave Westerman, Mar 5, 2005

  2. Dave Westerman wrote:

    > Just in case it works
    > correctly on this occasion, the amount I am quoting should look like
    > this:- £123.45

    Damn it! It's come up correctly this time!

    Dave W.

    Dave Westerman, Mar 5, 2005

  3. Dave Westerman

    Dr. Bill Guest

    alt.test is that way------------->

    Dr. Bill, Mar 5, 2005
  4. Dave Westerman

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dave Westerman wrote:
    > Dave Westerman wrote:
    >
    >> Just in case it works
    >> correctly on this occasion, the amount I am quoting should look like
    >> this:- £123.45

    That must be some heavy fucking for that amount, no cheap tart I guess?

    > Damn it! It's come up correctly this time!
    >
    > Dave W.

    Dave - extremely sexy, always funny, intelligent, good in bed, stylish,
    trendsetter - i.e. a wanker.
    http://marbella.to/humour/dec00/malename.htm

    Dr. Bill, Mar 5, 2005
  5. Dr. Bill wrote:

    > alt.test is that way------------->
    >
    >>Dave W

    I've already been there! I wrongly assumed that this forum was a 24
    hour support helpdesk.

    Judging by most of the posts here, I was very much mistaken.

    DW

    Dave Westerman, Mar 5, 2005
  6. Dave Westerman

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Dave Westerman wrote:
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >

    >> alt.test is that way------------->
    >>
    >>> Dave W

    > I've already been there! I wrongly assumed that this forum was a 24
    > hour support helpdesk.

    Wrong assumption, heh, Dave!
    24hoursupport.helpdesk AKA 24hour.idiotdesk!

    Dr. Bill, Mar 5, 2005
  7. Dave Westerman wrote:

    > Dr. Bill wrote:

    >> alt.test is that way------------->

    >>>Dave W

    > I've already been there! I wrongly assumed that this forum was a 24
    > hour support helpdesk.

    > Judging by most of the posts here, I was very much mistaken.

    Like any unmoderated group, it's got both trolls and normals. The more
    normals stick around, the better the percentages...

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 5, 2005
  8. Dave Westerman

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Dave Westerman wrote:
    >
    >> Dr. Bill wrote:

    >>> alt.test is that way------------->

    >> I've already been there! I wrongly assumed that this forum was a 24
    >> hour support helpdesk.

    >> Judging by most of the posts here, I was very much mistaken.

    > Like any unmoderated group, it's got both trolls and normals. The
    > more normals stick around, the better the percentages...

    Read the official charter, you stupid toilet deposit.
    <quoted>
    :*** CHARTER *** 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    For your newsgroups file:
    24hoursupport.helpdesk Serves no useful purpose.

    CHARTER: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    * The purpose of 24hoursupport.helpdesk is to serve as a
    forum for trolls and unrelated topics.

    * 24hoursupport.helpdesk is not a support group. Support
    questions are off-topic. 24hoursupport.helpdesk is a
    troll group. Please post with no care and no thought.

    * Posts must contain encoded material. This includes
    HTML, which is REQUIRED. Also, posts must be signed
    with cryptological software, eg Gnu's Privacy Guard, PGP
    etc. Dirty pictures are also acceptable.

    * Ensure that your posts are littered with lots of swear words.

    * Commercial adverts, spam & money making schemes are always
    welcome.

    * DO NOT post whining, irrelevant complaints. In fact, DO NOT
    complain at all. Complaints are off-topic and are expressly
    FORBIDDEN. Violations will be reported to relevant Internet
    Service Providers.

    * Learn how to use a killfile and don't be such a pussy.
    NetKKKopping is forbidden. netKKKops will have scurrilous
    lies told about them to their ISP.

    This charter was not discussed in alt.config In February 1998.

    END CHARTER

    --
    ChuckIT
    Moderator: 24hoursupport.helpdesk