    Thanks,
    Jonina Ezrahi
    Comm.Calm
    Jonina, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Check out http://www.asterisk.org.

    If it doesn't do what you want today, there are more than a few geeks
    ready to assist you for some compensation.

    Jeremy McNamara

    Jeremy McNamara, Jul 17, 2003

  3. Jonina

    Jonina Guest

    Hi Jeremy and any other Asterisk Fans out there,

    After checking out various gateway possibilities for gateways, and
    realising the prices out there Asterisk indeed seems to be a serious
    possebility if only I could get it to work...

    Our system is Windows, however we would have to get a Linux PC for the
    Asterisk, How complex would it be for me, not being at all familiar
    with Linux, to install and run a Gateway application using Asterisk.

    And another question is what out of what I need is already
    implemented,

    What I need is a h323 gateway that can handle several E1's and
    enables IVR and two stage dialing for authenticating users and other
    purposes.

    Where can I find the geeks that would be ready to assist for some
    compensation?

    Thanks alot for the helpfull information,

    Jonina

    Jonina, Jul 27, 2003
  4. Jonina wrote:
    > What I need is a h323 gateway that can handle several E1's and
    > enables IVR and two stage dialing for authenticating users and other
    > purposes.

    Cake.

    > Where can I find the geeks that would be ready to assist for some
    > compensation?

    My company, The NuFone Network, has quite a few geeks on hand ready,
    willing and able to assist you.

    It looks like your on the other side of the big pond. If you really want
    someone closer to you I can refer you to a few different companies.

    Contact me directly if you want.

    Jeremy McNamara
    Jeremy McNamara, Jul 31, 2003