    mike Guest

    Gateway now making digital cameras ?
    I saw it on there web site

    mike, Aug 30, 2003

  2. > Gateway now making digital cameras ?
    > I saw it on there web site

    Aren't their computers crappy enough?

    Randall Ainsworth, Aug 30, 2003

  3. mike

    Jim Townsend Guest

    mike wrote:

    > Gateway now making digital cameras ?
    > I saw it on there web site

    I doubt if they're 'making' them.. Selling cameras manufactured by someone
    else under the Gateway brand would be more like it..

    Jim Townsend, Aug 30, 2003
  4. > I doubt if they're 'making' them.. Selling cameras manufactured by someone
    > else under the Gateway brand would be more like it..

    I just looked. They're generic looking consumer grade idiot-proof
    models. I'm not up on the P&S models everybody makes but if somebody
    knowledgeable looks at them, they should know who's making them.
    Just what I'd want...a camera that says Gateway on it.

    Randall Ainsworth, Aug 30, 2003