    Any suggestions? My windows desktop and mac lap top all connect to my
    lynksys or airport extreme, but not the gateway.
    , Jun 20, 2007

  2. We need more information to help. How do you connect to the Linksys and airport?

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    <> wrote in message news:...
    I cannot connect my laptop on any outside wireless network or through
    an airport or airport extreme, only through a lynksys router. It
    finds the wireless settings and tells me I am connected but nothing on
    the computer will connect to the internet (IE, Time sync, software
    update, etc)

    Robert L [MVP - Networking], Jun 21, 2007