    anyone know how to log calls (CDR) with a gatekeeper. I have several
    sites using one gatekeeper

    thanks
    david, May 27, 2004

  2. Hello!

    > anyone know how to log calls (CDR) with a gatekeeper. I have several
    > sites using one gatekeeper

    You can activate h323 accounting on the GK, and will send records to the
    RADIUS server. But Cisco GK only works in the direct mode, therefore it
    does not know when did the call start/finish, you will need to collect
    this data from h323 proxy, IPIPGW or from the originating/terminating GW.

    Check the PortaBilling user guide, volume II (http://www.portaone.com) -
    there is a description of setting up billing in the GK/proxy environment.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,
    Andrew Zhilenko, May 27, 2004