    computer finally communicates with my Garmin GPSMap 60CSx without
    having to dual-boot back into 32-bit Windows XP.

    Josh

    Josh Hillman, Mar 4, 2007

  2. Josh Hillman

    NeeK Guest

    I bought on GPS Gamin nuvi 660 device recently. I plug it in my lapto
    (Windows XP Pro SP2) and it was detected fast and instaled the driver
    without require anything. But the problem appear when I tried to loa
    some maps with "img2gps" or "sendmap20" which doesn't see the devic
    connected on USB port. I downloaded the latest driver version fro
    Garmin site but in my Windows doesn't accept it. All time is takin
    same drivers from Windows. I tried also on others computer with sam
    operating system and it's happen same situation.
    Can somebody help me

    --
    Nee
    NeeK's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=3684

    http://forums.techarena.i

    NeeK, Dec 8, 2007

  3. Josh Hillman

    Theo Guest

    You really need to talk to Garmin about your problem since
    you're having a problem with their hardware and software.

    Theo, Dec 8, 2007
  4. Josh Hillman

    Paul Shapiro Guest

    I installed Garmin's latest usb drivers on a Vista64 machine yesterday.
    Garmin's MapSource software had no problem sending waypoints and routes to a
    connected GPS unit. Maybe see if the software you're using has some
    procedure for detecting the GPS unit.

    Paul Shapiro, Dec 9, 2007