    today, all MS icons (Start icon, icons on desktop, graphics in Internet
    Explorer etc)have white lines running through them. Any idea's on what this
    might be?
    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlYQ==?=, Apr 19, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlYQ==?=

    GoodBadUgly Guest

    Welcome to the real world.

    You can search microsoft for support regarding known bugs
    for WXP Home SP2.

    If this does not help, you may need to start from scratch.

    Do anyone else have an opinion?

    to be fine. Now

    GoodBadUgly, Apr 21, 2005

  3. i have the same problem

    =?Utf-8?B?U25lYWs=?=, Apr 30, 2005
  4. Sounds like it could be a corrupt video driver. Check your manufacturers
    web site for the newest driver available.

    Jarrette Smith, May 2, 2005