    privacy when these second rate companies attempt to force you into buying
    crap it is time that legal action is taken against these people under the
    data protection act !

    edna heywood, Jan 9, 2007

  2. edna heywood

    Guest

    "edna heywood" <> wrote:

    >Somehow I have allowed the Antivermins ad access to my pc the bloody thing
    >will not go ! This is bloody annoying it is tantamount to invasion of
    >privacy when these second rate companies attempt to force you into buying
    >crap it is time that legal action is taken against these people under the
    >data protection act !

    You need to read the EULA or Terms of Use on anything you install or
    subscribe to. Most of them will come out and tell you what they plan
    on doing with your info, or what to expect.

    Don't use IE, if you must, disable ActiveX.
    Control panel / Internet options / security / Custom Level

    Run a malware checker like spybot or if you perter to do it by hand:

    download and run Process Explorer
    http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/ProcessExplorer.html

    Double click on the process(s), reading it's image and command line
    will tell you where to find them. stop the process and delete the
    file/directory.

    Run Regedit and search for the file name(s) deleting them as you find
    them.

    Right clicking on the Process and selecting Google will describe the
    process.
    --
    http://jesuspan.com/

    , Jan 9, 2007

  3. edna heywood

    Guest

    wrote:

    >or if you perter

    No definitions were found for perter :)

    of if you prefer...
    --
    http://jesuspan.com/

    , Jan 9, 2007
  4. edna heywood wrote:

    > ySomehow I have allowed the Antivermins ad access to my pc the
    > bloody thing will not go ! This is bloody annoying it is
    > tantamount to invasion of privacy when these second rate
    > companies attempt to force you into buying crap it is time that
    > legal action is taken against these people under the data
    > protection act !

    Consider taking responsibility for your own protection.

    --
    Blinky
    Killfiling all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 9, 2007
  5. edna heywood

    Shep© Guest

    On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 05:39:39 GMT Too Much Ying and you will Pay With
    Yang then "edna heywood" <> sent this :

    >Somehow I have allowed the Antivermins ad access to my pc the bloody thing
    >will not go ! This is bloody annoying it is tantamount to invasion of
    >privacy when these second rate companies attempt to force you into buying
    >crap it is time that legal action is taken against these people under the
    >data protection act !

    http://www.antivermins-removal.com.removal-instructions.com/removeAntiVermins.html

    Remove your present anti-virus programs if they are not up to it and..

    Install some better free anti-spyware and anti-virus programs to
    prevent re-occurance,
    http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/20/lng/us/tpl/v5
    http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5

    http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,

    Shep©, Jan 9, 2007
  6. edna heywood

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Use Spyerase, it's fast and free. It now has over 1500 signatures to remove
    > all variants

    But there is no way to recover with it should it delete something
    incorrectly - why trust something like that?

    *** WARNING - these links contain foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/rlk/rlk.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/license.htm ,
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/max.htm ,