Garbage Matter your cliches are showing again

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by BrooksVanPall, May 17, 2004.

  1. brooks

    BrooksVanPall, May 17, 2004

  2. BrooksVanPall

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 08:18:35 -0700, BrooksVanPall
    <> Gave us:

    >brooks

    You aren't even as mature as a freshly laid turd.

    Your stupidity shows with your every post.

    DarkMatter, May 17, 2004

  3. BrooksVanPall

    HellRazor Guest

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 17 May 2004 08:18:35 -0700, BrooksVanPall
    > <> Gave us:
    >
    > >brooks

    > You aren't even as mature as a freshly laid turd.
    >
    > Your stupidity shows with your every post.

    You sure talk about "freshly laid turds" a lot! Why don't you find some
    scat newsgroups to troll around in?

    HellRazor, May 18, 2004
  4. BrooksVanPall

    WMaynard Guest

    On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:17:37 GMT, "HellRazor" <> wrote:

    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 17 May 2004 08:18:35 -0700, BrooksVanPall
    >> <> Gave us:
    >>
    >> >brooks

    >> You aren't even as mature as a freshly laid turd.
    >>
    >> Your stupidity shows with your every post.

    >You sure talk about "freshly laid turds" a lot! Why don't you find some
    >scat newsgroups to troll around in?

    eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

    Claire D. Lune

    WMaynard, May 18, 2004
  5. BrooksVanPall

    DarkMatter Guest

    On 18 May 2004 08:17:07 -0500, WMaynard <> Gave us:

    >On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:17:37 GMT, "HellRazor" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Mon, 17 May 2004 08:18:35 -0700, BrooksVanPall
    >>> <> Gave us:

    >>> You aren't even as mature as a freshly laid turd.
    >>>
    >>> Your stupidity shows with your every post.

    >>You sure talk about "freshly laid turds" a lot! Why don't you find some
    >>scat newsgroups to troll around in?
    >>

    >eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

    Fact is... I was talking about freshly laid turds hanging around in
    this newsgroup. You, and he are two such pieces of shit.

    You are a fucking Usenet retard, and hellturd is a troll retard.

    DarkMatter, May 18, 2004
  6. BrooksVanPall

    > On 18 May 2004 08:17:07 -0500, WMaynard <> Gave us:
    >
    > >On Tue, 18 May 2004 07:17:37 GMT, "HellRazor" <> wrote:
    > >

    > >>"DarkMatter" <> wrote in

    message

    > >>You sure talk about "freshly laid turds" a lot! Why don't you find some
    > >>scat newsgroups to troll around in?
    > >>

    > >eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!

    > Fact is... I was talking about freshly laid turds hanging around in
    > this newsgroup. You, and he are two such pieces of shit.
    >
    > You are a fucking Usenet retard, and hellturd is a troll retard.

    Sure beats being an anal retentive janitor with serious anger management
    issues!

    * Waits for the skipping broken record that is DorkMatter to repeat itself
    .... YET AGAIN... *

    HellRazor, May 19, 2004
  7. BrooksVanPall

    HellRazor Guest

    Re: DorkMatter's Strange Fascination With Feces

    DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
    sampling below). Maybe he just needs some new material. But personally, I
    think he just likes turds! Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
    nuthin!

    "> >>"DarkMatter" <> wrote in
    message

    > Fact is... I was talking about freshly laid turds hanging around in
    > this newsgroup. You, and he are two such pieces of shit.
    >
    > You are a fucking Usenet retard, and hellturd is a troll retard.

    ----

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 08:02:24 -0800, DarkMatter
    <> wrote:

    > You're a goddamned retard that knows as much about usenet as would a
    >freshly laid turd.

    ----

    ----

    > On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 20:01:34 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    > us:

    > As usual, you express the maturity of a freshly laid turd.

    ----

    On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:05:03 -0800 DarkMatter
    <> wrote in Message id:
    <>:

    > I am the one that queried him, you dumb fucktard. He is the one
    >that doesn't know what the **** it is. I AM the one that brought it
    >up, so of course I do, you retarded bat's turd!

    ----

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    :
    : You clueless bat's turd. I do more with my one cell than you do or
    : ever will with the three pound of shit that resides in your skull
    : cavity.

    ----

    ----

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    : On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 07:20:09 -0800, "Richard C."
    : <> Gave us:
    :
    : >Immature? Who is the one who uses "retard", "wussy", dipshit" etc.
    etc???
    : >
    : >We used those in GRADE SCHOOL!
    :
    : Yes, but if the foo shits...
    :
    : Must be some stupid Bat's Turd.

    ----

    ----

    ----

    ----

    ----

    HellRazor, May 19, 2004
  8. BrooksVanPall

    DarkMatter Guest

    Re: TurdRazor's retarded, trolling Fascination With Being Feces

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:33:13 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    us:

    >DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
    >sampling below).

    Your brain is a small sampling of a turd.

    > Maybe he just needs some new material.

    Come on over. My humus pile needs new media.

    > But personally, I
    >think he just likes turds!

    That is your problem. You THINK that you are able to think, when it
    is obvious by your posts that you cannot, as you have shit for brains.

    You have yet to post an on topic, or meaningful post in this or any
    other group. You are shit. Pretty plain... pretty simple.

    > Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
    >nuthin!

    You wouldn't know who "they" were if "they" bit you in the ass, boy.

    Your continual bullshit could quite easily be assembled into a
    harassment, and stalking claim. Particularly due to the "original
    post" nature of your bullshit. Hard to back out of your crap now,
    boy! They tend to like fucking retards like you over, as you so
    dearly deserve. When was the last time your retarded actions
    backfired on you? Better get a clue, boy.

    DarkMatter, May 19, 2004
  9. BrooksVanPall

    HellRazor Guest

    Re: Darkmatter's Strange Obsession With Turds

    > On Wed, 19 May 2004 00:33:13 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    > us:
    >
    > >DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
    > >sampling below).

    > Your brain is a small sampling of a turd.

    To someone who is as obsessed with feces as you are, I'm sure EVERYTHING
    looks like turd.

    > > Maybe he just needs some new material.

    > Come on over. My humus pile needs new media.

    Your whole house is probably one big humus pile with a computer sitting in
    the middle.

    > > But personally, I
    > >think he just likes turds!

    > That is your problem. You THINK that you are able to think, when it
    > is obvious by your posts that you cannot, as you have shit for brains.

    There you go again. Wouldn't you feel more at home in a scat newsgroup?

    > You have yet to post an on topic, or meaningful post in this or any
    > other group.

    While you, on the other hand, are widely regarded and respected for your
    thoughtful and enlightening posts all over Usenet.

    BWA-HAHAHA!

    > You are shit. Pretty plain... pretty simple.

    I sense a recurring theme here.

    > > Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
    > >nuthin!

    > You wouldn't know who "they" were if "they" bit you in the ass, boy.

    Ass...shit...turds... No wonder you're a janitor, it keeps you close to
    what you love!

    > Your continual bullshit could quite easily be assembled into a
    > harassment, and stalking claim. Particularly due to the "original
    > post" nature of your bullshit. Hard to back out of your crap now,
    > boy! They tend to like fucking retards like you over, as you so
    > dearly deserve. When was the last time your retarded actions
    > backfired on you? Better get a clue, boy.

    BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted actual
    threats of physical injury to people on this group! For such a Usenet
    genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
    "unmoderated newsgroup"! My responses to your various insults and troll
    posts here are NOTHING compared to your rather amusing Usenet history. If
    you want to drag THAT into a court of law, have fun tossing your janitorial
    salary away. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
    boy.

    HellRazor, May 19, 2004
  10. BrooksVanPall

    WMaynard Guest

    Wow, you really are on the feces trip. May I invite you to visit, 'alt.sex.scat'. You'd be much more at home
    than on here.

    WMaynard, May 19, 2004
  11. BrooksVanPall

    WMaynard Guest

    Re: TurdRazor's retarded, trolling Fascination With Being Feces

    So I take it your parents had no offspring that LIVED.

    WMaynard, May 19, 2004
  12. BrooksVanPall

    DarkMatter Guest

    Re: Darkmatter's Strange Obsession With Turds

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    us:

    >BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted actual
    >threats of physical injury to people on this group!

    You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

    > For such a Usenet
    >genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
    >"unmoderated newsgroup"!

    Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
    violation.

    > My responses to your various insults and troll
    >posts here are NOTHING compared to your rather amusing Usenet history.

    I made no troll posts here or anywhere else. You speak of yourself,
    you retarded twit.

    > If
    >you want to drag THAT into a court of law,

    You are *almost* a fucking joke. You thinking that you could ever
    assemble a case against me is hilarious.

    > have fun tossing your janitorial
    >salary away.

    Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
    retarded ****.

    Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
    get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
    exactly the fucktard I have described you to be.

    > If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
    >boy.

    You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
    an account kill. Yours.

    You bullshit claim(s) that I have made threats won't hold up either
    as
    a: I haven't... and
    b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.

    In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
    recent, speaks volumes for my case.

    Do get a clue, little boy.

    DarkMatter, May 19, 2004
  13. BrooksVanPall

    Richard C. Guest

    "HellRazor" <> wrote in message
    : DorkMatter has a history of being strangely obsessed with turds (small
    : sampling below). Maybe he just needs some new material. But
    personally, I
    : think he just likes turds! Hey, they don't call him "DarkMatter" for
    : nuthin!
    :
    ===========================
    The vast majority of his responses fall back on two words: "turd" and
    "retard".

    Vocabulary of a third grade little boy.
    ============================

    Richard C., May 19, 2004
  14. BrooksVanPall

    DarkMatter Guest

    Re: TurdRazor's retarded, trolling Fascination With Being Feces

    On 18 May 2004 21:35:18 -0500, WMaynard <> Gave us:

    >So I take it your parents had no offspring that LIVED.

    Your mother should be put in prison for not flushing you the moment
    you left her ass at birth.

    DarkMatter, May 19, 2004
  15. BrooksVanPall

    > On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    > us:
    >
    > >BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted

    actual
    > >threats of physical injury to people on this group!

    > You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

    Yawn. Put up or shut up, braniac.

    > > For such a Usenet
    > >genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
    > >"unmoderated newsgroup"!

    > Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
    > violation.

    Making threats is an ISP TOS violation, braniac.

    > I made no troll posts here or anywhere else.

    Do you really believe your own bullshit? My guess is "no".

    > You are *almost* a fucking joke. You thinking that you could ever
    > assemble a case against me is hilarious.

    The only case around here is a NUT case - namely, you!

    > Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
    > retarded ****.

    And you would be the one to know!

    > Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
    > get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
    > exactly the fucktard I have described you to be.

    Only in the mad court of your deluded mind! How's that job cleaning toilets
    at the top secret nuclear rocket facility coming along? Electricute anyone
    on your high voltage fence lately?

    > > If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
    > >boy.

    > You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
    > an account kill. Yours.

    Oh boy. I'm trembling in my booties.

    > You bullshit claim(s) that I have made threats won't hold up either
    > as
    > a: I haven't... and
    > b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.

    You have, it can be proven, and you are the king of zero credibility, you
    UseNUT!

    > In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
    > recent, speaks volumes for my case.

    You have a serious case of self delusion and anger management issues. Seek
    help!

    > Do get a clue, little boy.

    As soon as you get a life, a vocabulary, and a new routine! I swear, you
    sound like a fucking parrot, only a parrot has a better vocabulary.

    HellRazor, May 19, 2004
  16. BrooksVanPall

    DarkMatter Guest

    Re: Darkmatter's Strange Obsession With Turds

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:46:07 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    us:

    >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    >> us:
    >>
    >> >BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted

    >actual
    >> >threats of physical injury to people on this group!

    >> You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

    >Yawn. Put up or shut up, braniac.

    You're an idiot.

    >> > For such a Usenet
    >> >genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
    >> >"unmoderated newsgroup"!

    >> Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
    >> violation.

    >Making threats is an ISP TOS violation, braniac.

    There were no threats made, dipshitiac.

    >> I made no troll posts here or anywhere else.

    >Do you really believe your own bullshit? My guess is "no".

    You're an abject idiot.

    >> You are *almost* a fucking joke. You thinking that you could ever
    >> assemble a case against me is hilarious.

    >The only case around here is a NUT case - namely, you!

    You are the retard that was jacking off at the mouth about
    courtrooms, retard boy.

    >> Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
    >> retarded ****.

    >And you would be the one to know!

    I know more than you ever will. I knew more at 6 than your retarded
    ass ever will.

    >> Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
    >> get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
    >> exactly the fucktard I have described you to be.

    >Only in the mad court of your deluded mind!

    Nope. Wouldn't take any great effort at all, dipshit.

    > How's that job cleaning toilets
    >at the top secret nuclear rocket facility coming along?

    You're an idiot.

    > Electricute anyone
    >on your high voltage fence lately?

    Shock therapy would not help a lame fucktard like you. Shock induced
    fibrillation would be a nice thing to witness your lame ass in the
    throws of, however.

    >> > If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
    >> >boy.

    >> You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
    >> an account kill. Yours.

    >Oh boy. I'm trembling in my booties.

    You always have sounded fem. Figures. You need to have some boots
    crammed up your ass.

    >> You bullshit claim(s) that I have made threats won't hold up either
    >> as
    >> a: I haven't... and
    >> b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.

    >You have, it can be proven, and you are the king of zero credibility, you
    >UseNUT!

    You're an idiot... as usual.

    >> In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
    >> recent, speaks volumes for my case.

    >You have a serious case of self delusion and anger management issues. Seek
    >help!

    You have a serious case of not knowing what the **** you spew about.
    That last bullshit line was no exception.

    >> Do get a clue, little boy.

    >As soon as you get a life, a vocabulary, and a new routine! I swear, you
    >sound like a fucking parrot, only a parrot has a better vocabulary.

    I have a more diverse vocabulary than a retarded twit like you ever
    will.

    DarkMatter, May 19, 2004
  17. BrooksVanPall

    HellRazor Guest

    Re: Darkmatter's Strange Obsession With Turds

    > >"DarkMatter" <> wrote in

    message
    > >> On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    > >> us:
    > >> You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

    > >Yawn. Put up or shut up, braniac.

    > You're an idiot.

    And you make empty threats that you can't back up. But then again, you have
    a history of that too. Guess that makes you a pussy, doesn't it?

    > >> Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
    > >> violation.

    > >Making threats is an ISP TOS violation, braniac.

    > There were no threats made, dipshitiac.

    Every other thing you post is either a threat or a reference to feces, scat
    lover!

    > >> I made no troll posts here or anywhere else.

    > >Do you really believe your own bullshit? My guess is "no".

    > You're an abject idiot.

    Is that the best you can come up with? Pretty pathetic of you. You must
    have run out of words again. Bet your brain hurts now.

    > >> You are *almost* a fucking joke. You thinking that you could ever
    > >> assemble a case against me is hilarious.

    > >The only case around here is a NUT case - namely, you!

    > You are the retard that was jacking off at the mouth about
    > courtrooms, retard boy.

    You're the only one around here threatening court cases, rocket scientist.
    But all you've got to go along with your empty words is your empty cranium.
    And your scat.

    > >> Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
    > >> retarded ****.

    > >And you would be the one to know!

    > I know more than you ever will. I knew more at 6 than your retarded
    > ass ever will.

    About custodial engineering maybe.

    > >> Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
    > >> get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
    > >> exactly the fucktard I have described you to be.

    > >Only in the mad court of your deluded mind!

    > Nope. Wouldn't take any great effort at all, dipshit.

    Forming a coherent sentence is a "great effort" as far as your concerned,
    especially without mentioning the object of your obsession. Now scat!

    > > How's that job cleaning toilets
    > >at the top secret nuclear rocket facility coming along?

    > You're an idiot.

    I can always tells when the words in your limited vocabulary run out. You
    start re-using them all.

    Polly want a cracker? BWAAAAK!

    > > Electricute anyone
    > >on your high voltage fence lately?
    > >

    > Shock therapy would not help a lame fucktard like you. Shock induced
    > fibrillation would be a nice thing to witness your lame ass in the
    > throws of, however.

    I'm sure your angry psychotic fantasies are filled with images like that,
    but only because you lack the balls to do it in that pathetic excuse for an
    existance that passes for your real life.

    > >> You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
    > >> an account kill. Yours.

    > >Oh boy. I'm trembling in my booties.

    > You always have sounded fem. Figures. You need to have some boots
    > crammed up your ass.

    And you need to have an ass crammed in your face, to help you eat all that
    scat you are always on about.

    > >You have, it can be proven, and you are the king of zero credibility, you
    > >UseNUT!

    > You're an idiot... as usual.

    ECHO! (Echo) (Echo) (echo)

    Those are my words entering your ears and bouncing around the emptiness
    inside your hollow head.

    > >> In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
    > >> recent, speaks volumes for my case.

    > >You have a serious case of self delusion and anger management issues.

    Seek
    > >help!

    > You have a serious case of not knowing what the **** you spew about.
    > That last bullshit line was no exception.

    Shit shit shit, that's all you talk about. I bet your favorite actor is
    SCATman Crothers!

    > I have a more diverse vocabulary than a retarded twit like you ever
    > will.

    A vocabulary filled with such exciting third-grade schoolyard words like
    "retard", "turd", "idiot", and "dipshit"! You're a regular literary genius,
    ain't cha?

    HellRazor, May 20, 2004
  18. BrooksVanPall

    WMaynard Guest

    Re: Darkmatter's Strange Obsession With Turds

    If anyone ends up in court, it will be YOU. How befitting of the Court Jester!! BHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

    On Wed, 19 May 2004 07:28:53 -0700, DarkMatter <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    >us:
    >
    >>BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted actual
    >>threats of physical injury to people on this group!

    > You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.
    >
    >> For such a Usenet
    >>genius, you sure seem to have a problem with the simple concept of an
    >>"unmoderated newsgroup"!

    > Sorry, dipshit, but your trolls and stalking IS an ISP TOS
    >violation.
    >
    >> My responses to your various insults and troll
    >>posts here are NOTHING compared to your rather amusing Usenet history.

    > I made no troll posts here or anywhere else. You speak of yourself,
    >you retarded twit.
    >
    >> If
    >>you want to drag THAT into a court of law,

    > You are *almost* a fucking joke. You thinking that you could ever
    >assemble a case against me is hilarious.
    >
    >> have fun tossing your janitorial
    >>salary away.

    > Get your lies straight, dipshit. Janitors do not make salaries, you
    >retarded ****.
    >
    > Since I DO make a salary, and since I *DO* electrical engineering to
    >get that salary, you are now, and would be proven in ANY court to be
    >exactly the fucktard I have described you to be.
    >

    >> If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen, troll
    >>boy.

    > You are retarded. There would be no court, dipshit. There would be
    >an account kill. Yours.
    >
    > You bullshit claim(s) that I have made threats won't hold up either
    >as
    >a: I haven't... and
    >b: You have zero credibility, and therefore will be ignored.
    >
    > In the case of my complaint, your history, both in the past, and
    >recent, speaks volumes for my case.
    >
    > Do get a clue, little boy.

    Claire D. Lune

    WMaynard, May 20, 2004
  19. BrooksVanPall

    WMaynard Guest

    Re: Darkmatter's Strange Obsession With Turds

    You are nothing more than an inbred genetic reject.

    Claire D. Lune

    WMaynard, May 20, 2004
  20. BrooksVanPall

    Richard C. Guest

    Re: Darkmatter's Strange Obsession With Turds

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    : On Wed, 19 May 2004 01:41:46 GMT, "HellRazor" <> Gave
    : us:
    :
    : >BWA-HAHAHA! That's pretty funny coming from the guy who has posted
    actual
    : >threats of physical injury to people on this group!
    :
    : You could end up in court for bullshit claims like that, boy.

    How so?

    Richard C., May 20, 2004