    "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart,
    or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart.
    I recommend pleasant."

    Dyuob Poltice, Jul 3, 2003

  2. On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 01:06:34 GMT, (Dyuob Poltice)
    wrote:

    >Ok, I made my own.
    >If you want a copy go here:
    >http://www.geocities.com/dyuob/gangs.html
    >If you think it's crappy, just ignore it, I made it for myself and then
    >thought I might share it.
    >Thanks.

    Nice job and thanks for sharing it! It was a cheapo move to not
    include a chapter listing insert. It's probably a matter of time till
    the chapter lists will just be printed on the back of the case.

    (But why does it have a picture of 'pirate' Johnny Depp from his new
    movie?)

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Jul 3, 2003

  3. The Canadian version has the insert.

    Go VANCOUVER GO!!!!