    packaged in theirs?
    Thanks,
    Bob

    Bob Bohling, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Bob Bohling

    Don Tarshes Guest

    I was just about to post a similar question, as I was surprised to find
    the package empty (except for the two discs). Apparently, according to
    someone who answered your post, this is normal for this release (no
    booklet). This is a bit of a drag, as I will miss having the chapter
    list to refer to while the movie is playing.

    Don Tarshes, Jul 2, 2003