    Is there a small, preferebly free, programme that can raise the gamma
    in mpeg and mpeg2 video? I can do it with TMPGenc but for some reason
    I loose the sound.

    KLM, Jun 27, 2007

  2. KLM

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "KLM" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there a small, preferebly free, programme that can raise the gamma
    > in mpeg and mpeg2 video? I can do it with TMPGenc but for some reason
    > I loose the sound.

    Virtudub

    Craig Sutton, Jun 27, 2007

  3. KLM

    KLM Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:00:20 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    <> wrote:

    >"KLM" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there a small, preferebly free, programme that can raise the gamma
    >> in mpeg and mpeg2 video? I can do it with TMPGenc but for some reason
    >> I loose the sound.
    >>

    >Virtudub

    I have VirtualDub 1.4 and 1.6 but neither could open the mpeg2 clip.
    It could work on an Xvid but I am trying to match mpeg2 clips
    together.

    KLM, Jun 27, 2007
  4. KLM

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "KLM" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:00:20 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>"KLM" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is there a small, preferebly free, programme that can raise the gamma
    >>> in mpeg and mpeg2 video? I can do it with TMPGenc but for some reason
    >>> I loose the sound.
    >>>

    >>Virtudub

    > I have VirtualDub 1.4 and 1.6 but neither could open the mpeg2 clip.
    > It could work on an Xvid but I am trying to match mpeg2 clips
    > together.

    Did you try virtualdubmod version?

    Craig Sutton, Jun 27, 2007
  5. KLM

    KLM Guest

    On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 02:22:55 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    <> wrote:

    >"KLM" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 23:00:20 +1200, "Craig Sutton"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"KLM" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>>Virtudub

    >> I have VirtualDub 1.4 and 1.6 but neither could open the mpeg2 clip.
    >> It could work on an Xvid but I am trying to match mpeg2 clips
    >> together.
    >>

    >Did you try virtualdubmod version?

    No. I am aware that there are other modified versions but I haven't
    tried them. I will look into that tonight.

    KLM, Jun 28, 2007