    160 GB SAMSUNG SP1614C
    NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 graphics & C-Media AC97 Audio Device
    ....and a no name TV/radio/video card (PCI)
    helXe maibaum, May 16, 2005

  2. Maybe it needs an update just like Farcry.
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 16, 2005

  3. helXe maibaum

    DKI Guest

    You need to update your graphics card driver to the latest driver offered by
    nvidia on their. Are you using the default driver installed by the operating
    system, if so that would be why since microsoft removed opengl from the
    native driver. if not not sure why the problem.

    DKI, May 17, 2005
  4. To clarify: Far Cry 32-bit typically runs fine under X64.
    The Far Cry 64-bit upgrade is a major upgrade, and adds native x64
    compatibility, it's not just a bugfix as such.

    I'll try KOTOR when I get a chance next (might be a while) - the error seems
    to be a video driver related error - are you using the current Nvidia x64
    drivers, or just the out-of-the-box ones that came with Windows?

    Is it actually working OK other than that message?

    --
    http://blogs.technet.com/tristank/

    Tristan Kington [MSFT], May 17, 2005
  5. thx @ all :-D

    driver updated - runs fine now.
    May the force be with you ;-)

    helXe

    helXe maibaum, May 17, 2005
  6. helXe maibaum

    DKI Guest

    Glad to of helped.

    DKI, May 17, 2005
  7. After a few days of gaming:

    The outdoor scenes will badly work if your pc has no more than 512 MB RAM.

    helXe

    helXe maibaum, May 25, 2005