    PO in Tenn. so that they will reimburse later.

    They have money for TV commercials apparently but not inventory and
    postage.

    poldy, May 21, 2004

  2. "poldy" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > They seem to have no inventory. Bunch of titles in their database but
    > they only shipped one item while the other two are being ordered. They
    > even claimed some games which had been released for month as being not
    > released until June. Meaning they don't have that either.
    >
    > They messed up my queue and took over a week to ship out 1 out of the 3
    > items I was suppose to get at a time.
    >
    > They ship out of Tenn. to CA, so they don't really have a CA
    > distribution center. Their return mailer has no postage but goes to the
    > PO in Tenn. so that they will reimburse later.
    >
    > They have money for TV commercials apparently but not inventory and
    > postage.

    Yeah, I'm in CA too and it took a week to get the rentals and over a week
    for them to get them back once I dropped them in the mail.

    Buckaroo Banzai, May 21, 2004

  3. poldy

    User102154 Guest

    I live in Tennessee approxiametely 45 miles from the distribution center in
    Gordonsville. I tried the 2 week trial and was shipped one movie about a week
    into it and that was all I received. I had placed over 25 in my queue. They
    said they ordered 3 especially for me. Other then that, they give no
    information regarding the status of the movies in the queue. So ultimately, one
    movie in 2 weeks with nothing else. I tried to cancel online and the system
    wouldn't let me because it said I still had movies in my queue even though I
    removed them. And their website is unbelievably slow, reminded me of the 14k
    baud days. Hopefully, they will get their problems worked out.

    User102154, May 22, 2004