    Please no negative remarks, I feel dumb enough already. There is a Quake4
    newsgroup with my ISP provider but it only has 4 posts. Can anyone help me?

    Richard
    Richard, Jun 2, 2007

  2. Richard

    Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote:

    >I'm trying to get a gamers newsgroup because I'm stuck in Quake4. I even
    >have the walkthroughs and I'm still stuck. Maybe that's because I'll be 60
    >years old next week and I'm not as slick as I once was. The Quake4 message
    >boards are so complex that I spent an hour on one and got nowhere and to
    >think I did this stuff for a living for 15 years. Yes I do feel stupid.
    >Please no negative remarks, I feel dumb enough already. There is a Quake4
    >newsgroup with my ISP provider but it only has 4 posts. Can anyone help me?

    For all your gaming questions http://www.gamefaqs.com/

    You didn't mention your system so PC assumed
    http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=531883

    Too old to battle? you cheat :)
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/code/531883.html
    Again PC assumed - I have Code Breaker for my PS2

    --

    http://heritage.stsci.edu/gallery/gallery.html
    , Jun 2, 2007

  3. Richard

    thanatoid Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote in

    > I'm trying to get a gamers newsgroup because I'm stuck in
    > Quake4. I even have the walkthroughs and I'm still stuck.
    > Maybe that's because I'll be 60 years old next week and I'm
    > not as slick as I once was. The Quake4 message boards are
    > so complex that I spent an hour on one and got nowhere and
    > to think I did this stuff for a living for 15 years. Yes I
    > do feel stupid. Please no negative remarks, I feel dumb
    > enough already. There is a Quake4 newsgroup with my ISP
    > provider but it only has 4 posts. Can anyone help me?
    >
    > Richard

    I don't know if Quake 4 is DOS or not, but over the last few
    weeks someone uploaded about 15,000 (it sure seemed like that
    many) DOS games to a.b.w.ibm-pc.old icluding a CD called
    gamekiller with cheats, cracks, secret info etc. Check it out.
    May help.

    thanatoid, Jun 2, 2007