Gamers & Gaming experts Bangalore! Biggest event for the Gaming

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by gaming Conference, Apr 18, 2011.

  1. Hello,

    SiliconIndia is organizing ‘The Global Gaming Conference 2011’ on 7th
    of May in Bangalore. This conference will expose a whole new genre of
    gaming world to the knowledge thirsty devote gamers.

    How do the game makers get their games to consumers? Be it Mobile,
    Cloud, Online, PS Games, Smart phone or Tablet games, whether it is
    for your iPad or the iPhone, for any platform Android, Black berry
    etc, we have sessions on all these exciting topics at a single
    platform at our conference.

    This conference will provide a forum for game developers, game
    designers & enthusiasts to explore opportunities, expand their reach,
    and discover the on-going trends emerging in the Gaming arena.

    Around 500 game enthusiasts from fields spanning as wide as
    entrepreneurs to hard core game developers to passionate learners who
    all are gaming fanatics and hungry for inputs from core gaming world
    to attend this conference.

    The Conference will feature 3 tracks alongside top-level keynotes and
    an expo floor. We are lining up some of the best speakers and the
    sessions & networking will be of the highest order.

    Track 1: Game Developer Track
    Building Better Online Games
    Aaa To Social Games -- Making The Leap
    Building A Massive Game Service In The Cloud
    Multiplatform Game Development
    Scalability For Social Games: Yoville, Mafia Wars And Farmville
    Using Html5 And Css3 To Build A Web Game Engine
    3d Graphics

    Track 2: Game Designer Track
    The Year In Social Games - Frontierville, Social City, My Empire And
    Many More
    >From First Date To Marriage: Strategies For Acquiring And Retaining Players

    Tools Of Engagement: Five Tested Techniques To Improve Player
    Retention
    Balancing Fun And Frustration In Puzzle Design
    Kinecting With A New Audience
    Ps Home Dev Day: Lessons Learned In Playstationhome Game Design
    One Hour, Ten Speakers, Hundreds Of Fun New Ideas

    Track3: Smartphone & Tablet Games Track
    Using Location Based Services In Games
    Mobile Games For Monetization
    Building A Successful Android Game
    Building Strategy Games For Mobile Devices
    Ipad Games: Touching The World On The Other Side Of The Glass
    Game Development For Windows Phone 7

    DATE: May 7th, 2011 (Saturday)
    TIME: 8.30 AM to 6:00 PM
    VENUE: Nimhans Convention Center, Near Dairy Circle, Bangalore

    We have limited Seats for each track! Registrations OPEN FROM TODAY!!
    http://is.gd/Gaminggoogle

    Block your seats now. There is a registration fee of Rs 500 only. This
    is towards: Access to Sessions, Tea/ Coffee & Refreshments and Lunch.

    Thanks
    SiliconIndia Team
    gaming Conference, Apr 18, 2011