    Please post your thoughts.

    See ya!

    HG

    Herbie Garcia, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Herbie Garcia

    luminos Guest

    They are not.

    luminos, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Herbie Garcia

    HellRazor Guest

    "luminos" <> wrote in message
    > They are not.
    >
    > "Herbie Garcia" <> wrote in message
    > > Howdy all!
    > >
    > > I was wondering if all of the 60's Gamera Movies are available on DVD
    > > hehe in the US.
    > >
    > > I know the 90s movies are out by ADV Films.
    > > (Pretty darned good IMO)
    > >
    > > Please post your thoughts.
    > >
    > > See ya!
    > >
    > > HG

    Wrong, a few of them are available. There is an ATTACK OF THE MONSTERS /
    DESTROY ALL PLANETS double feature from Retromedia, as well as a GAMERA VS.
    MONSTER X double feature from them paired with a non-Gamera film, MONSTER
    FROM A PREHISTORIC PLANET.

    WAR OF THE MONSTERS, GAMMERA THE INVINCIBLE, and DESTROY ALL PLANETS are all
    also available on DVD from Alpha Video.

    These are all full screen AIP TV prints of varying quality.

    RETURN OF THE GIANT MONSTERS (GAMERA VS. GYAOS), GAMERA VS. ZIGRA, and SUPER
    MONSTER GAMERA have not yet seen a U.S. DVD release that I am aware of.

    HellRazor

    HellRazor, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Herbie Garcia

    Goro Guest

    (Herbie Garcia) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Howdy all!
    >
    > I was wondering if all of the 60's Gamera Movies are available on DVD
    > hehe in the US.
    >
    > I know the 90s movies are out by ADV Films.
    > (Pretty darned good IMO)

    Slightly OT, but is there any word of an anamorphic version of GAMERA:
    GOTU? THe box says "anamorphic" on it, but it's not. Has this been
    fixed? btw, i love the new Gamera series.

    SLightly more OT: what's the word on the new Godzilla DVDs/movies?
    I'm a big Godzilla fan...

    thx

    Goro, Feb 11, 2004