    with Windows XP. Its serial number is DM-4200, I believe it is fairly old.
    Anyway, is this possible to do, or am I just wasting my time?

    -Scott
    Scott Hastings, Nov 22, 2003

  2. Scott Hastings

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Scott Hastings" <> wrote in
    news:bpo2me$1q7qc9$-berlin.de:

    > I have a Nintendo 64, but not a color TV, in my bedroom. I want
    > to know
    > if it is possible to use my laptop somehow as the TV part so I can see
    > what is going on in color. I have a Digital Video Creator from
    > Dazzle. I thought maybe I could use that to do it. However, I'm not
    > sure if it works with Windows XP. Its serial number is DM-4200, I
    > believe it is fairly old. Anyway, is this possible to do, or am I just
    > wasting my time?

    Look at the website for Windows XP drivers and if so, all you need to do is
    hook the N64 up to the inputs of your capture device (the dazzle) and start
    the software and you should be fine.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    DeMoN LaG, Nov 22, 2003

  3. Scott Hastings

    joey jo jo Guest

    if that doesn't work. You can buy A Win TV USB tv tuner and hook it up to
    that

    joey jo jo, Nov 27, 2003