    want to swap games.

    cheers,

    will.

    will, Mar 23, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > hi,
    >
    > is anyone interested in swapping games?
    >
    > i have created a site and would like to invite 10-20 gamers who might
    > want to swap games.
    >
    > cheers,
    >
    > will.

    yes.

    -Peter

    Peter Huebner, Mar 23, 2006

  3. will

    punx!m0ng3r Guest

    Sounds good.... What kind of titles you thinking about? I have a few
    games I coild put up on my private p2p server.

    punx!m0ng3r, Mar 23, 2006
  4. In article <>, punx77
    @gmail.com says...
    > Sounds good.... What kind of titles you thinking about? I have a few
    > games I coild put up on my private p2p server.

    I don't think that's what he meant.

    -P.

    Peter Huebner, Mar 23, 2006
  5. will

    Bret Guest

    On 23 Mar 2006 14:01:35 -0800, "punx!m0ng3r" <> wrote:

    >Sounds good.... What kind of titles you thinking about? I have a few
    >games I coild put up on my private p2p server.

    What's your ip again :)

    Bret, Mar 24, 2006
  6. will

    will Guest

    will, Mar 30, 2006
  7. In article <>,
    says...
    > hi Peter,
    >
    > the site is http://gamehub.lovedew.com/
    >
    > cheers,
    >
    > will.

    I hope I'll get around to putting some of my games up next week.

    cheers, -Peter

    Peter Huebner, Mar 30, 2006