    ok then Guest

    dont know exactly which ones to pick for pc since i find the same files
    in diffrent groups like xbox

    ok then, Mar 16, 2006

  2. ok then

    Vanguard Guest

    "ok then" <nospam@invalid> wrote in message
    news:JRAphJp0cz2IbNpwnospam@invalid...
    > dont know exactly which ones to pick

    Pick from WHERE?

    > for pc since i find the same files in diffrent groups like xbox

    Why are you perusing or searching for Xbox versions if you don't have an
    Xbox platform?

    Vanguard, Mar 16, 2006

  3. ok then

    Trax Guest

    "ok then" <nospam@invalid> wrote:

    |>dont know exactly which ones to pick for pc since i find the same files
    |>in diffrent groups like xbox

    Ntsc? if so it's a display used in America, while Pal is used in
    Europe - Pal is a few lines (6?) larger. Us the one ment for your
    country, and machine.

    ITA - I Totally Agree?

    You might fine Acronym Finder of use http://www.acronymfinder.com/

    --
    The Abu Ghraib files
    http://salon.com/news/abu_ghraib/2006/03/14/introduction/

    Trax, Mar 16, 2006
  4. ok then

    ok then Guest

    Vanguard:
    > "ok then" <nospam@invalid> wrote in message
    >> dont know exactly which ones to pick

    > Pick from WHERE?
    >
    >> for pc since i find the same files in diffrent groups like xbox

    > Why are you perusing or searching for Xbox versions if you don't have

    an
    > Xbox platform?

    from the fast ftp site, i just dont waant to waste disk space,usage,
    and my account on something thats not gonna work since i dont have the
    platform..
    Im not a bookworm so i learn everything backasswards just needed a
    little clarification

    ok then, Mar 17, 2006
  5. ok then

    Mitch Guest

    In article <JRAphJp0cz2IbNpwnospam@invalid>, ok then <nospam@invalid>
    wrote:

    > dont know exactly which ones to pick for pc since i find the same files
    > in diffrent groups like xbox

    You're downloading pirated games, right?
    I'm guessing you're looking at abbreviations of the NAMES of the games.

    Obviously, it is foolish to do anything with the files meant for other
    platforms. You can't use them, even if they have the right name.

    As far as making sense of the abbreviations, you can only blame the
    people that post it. Have fun guessing - or just go rent them for a
    couple days, huh?

    Mitch, Mar 17, 2006
  6. ok then

    > Vanguard:
    >> "ok then" <nospam@invalid> wrote in message
    >>> dont know exactly which ones to pick

    >> Pick from WHERE?
    >>
    >>> for pc since i find the same files in diffrent groups like xbox

    >> Why are you perusing or searching for Xbox versions if you don't have

    > an
    >> Xbox platform?

    > from the fast ftp site, i just dont waant to waste disk space,usage,
    > and my account on something thats not gonna work since i dont have the
    > platform..

    You'll have to figure out at the UNNAMED site how they categorize their
    files. Maybe they put them into different folders based on the platform.
    We don't know WHERE you are going to get these game files.

    --
    How to post:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Vanguard, Mar 17, 2006