Game Controller Problem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Frank Calabrese, Oct 28, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    I'm having trouble removing a game controller from my system which isn't a
    game controller at all. In the game controller display It shows up as "USB
    To RS232 Interface (V1.0) BaudRate 2400" . When I check the properties of
    this usb device in that control panel, it shows 32 flashing lights on the
    test page. When I hit the remove button, it tells me to remove it from the
    device manager. But there is no such device there. I suspect this is what
    is screwing up my game controllers. Any help would be much appreciated.

    -FC

    I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in
    and out, and find pasture.
    (John 10:9)

    Frank Calabrese, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Frank Calabrese