GACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Michael Gross, Nov 17, 2010.

  1. Michael Gross, Nov 17, 2010

  2. Michael Gross

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2010

  3. Michael Gross

    Aardvark Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    Which would be worse? Eating that pussy, or kissing that face?

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2010
  4. Michael Gross

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:42:00 +0000, Aardvark wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    > Which would be worse? Eating that pussy, or kissing that face?

    Equally horrific.

    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2010
  5. Michael Gross

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    J F C
    --
    11/17/2010 12:53:48 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Nov 17, 2010
  6. Michael Gross

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:54:08 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    > J F C

    Makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

    I've never had a 'bad' one, just some better than others.

    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2010
  7. Michael Gross

    joevan Guest

    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    >J F C

    I don't think her bacteria was very cultured. Or maybe over done.

    joevan, Nov 17, 2010
  8. Michael Gross

    joevan Guest

    joevan, Nov 17, 2010
  9. Michael Gross

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:02:02 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:54:08 -0600, Old Gringo38 wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    >> J F C

    > Makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.
    >
    > I've never had a 'bad' one, just some better than others.

    She even looks like she would stink.
    --
    11/17/2010 2:44:57 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 17, 2010
  10. Michael Gross

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:12:35 -0500, joevan wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:54:08 -0600, Old Gringo38
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    >>J F C

    > Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
    > I don't think her bacteria was very cultured. Or maybe over done.

    She probably makes the first swipe in the wrong direction when wiping
    her ass and the pussy is full of shit.
    --
    11/17/2010 2:48:31 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 17, 2010
  11. Michael Gross

    Dan C Guest

    Dan C, Nov 17, 2010
  12. Michael Gross

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:06:19 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    > Are you the "estranged husband", or the other dude?

    Are you attempting to be witty, Revenge Dweeb?

    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2010
  13. Michael Gross

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:17:53 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:06:19 +0000, Dan C wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    >> Are you the "estranged husband", or the other dude?

    > Are you attempting to be witty, Revenge Dweeb?

    No. Answer the question, boy.

    "Revenge Dweeb"? What are you on, crack?

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he puked on Christopher Robin.

    Dan C, Nov 17, 2010
  14. Michael Gross

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:48:12 +0000, Dan C wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 21:17:53 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:

    >>> Are you the "estranged husband", or the other dude?

    >> Are you attempting to be witty, Revenge Dweeb?

    > No

    Thought so. This one was especially dull.

    Meat Plow, Nov 17, 2010
  15. Michael Gross

    G. Morgan Guest

    Meat Plow <> wrote:

    >http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    I want to know what happened between the time the knife was pulled and the cops
    got there. This story reeks of a greater conspiracy. Were the men naked before
    stinky came in? Did Adam "man up", and save his friend's life by complying with
    the terrorist's demands? Who nose?

    G. Morgan, Nov 17, 2010
  16. Michael Gross

    G. Morgan Guest

    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:12:35 -0500, joevan wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:54:08 -0600, Old Gringo38
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>J F C

    >> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
    >> I don't think her bacteria was very cultured. Or maybe over done.

    >She probably makes the first swipe in the wrong direction when wiping
    >her ass and the pussy is full of shit.

    <BARF> Thanks man. I "was" eating.

    G. Morgan, Nov 17, 2010
  17. Aardvark wrote:

    > On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 18:02:25 +0000, Meat Plow wrote:
    >
    >> http://goo.gl/Y85tX

    > Which would be worse? Eating that pussy, or kissing that face?

    Shouldn't matter ... they'll probably smell the same.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 17, 2010
  18. Michael Gross

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:15:29 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:12:35 -0500, joevan wrote:

    >>> Support Bacteria: It Is The Only Culture Some People Have
    >>> I don't think her bacteria was very cultured. Or maybe over done.

    >>She probably makes the first swipe in the wrong direction when wiping
    >>her ass and the pussy is full of shit.

    > <BARF> Thanks man. I "was" eating.

    LOL This old babe hadn't gotten any attention from her husband in
    months and months. She goes to the doctor to see what might be wrong
    with her, and off she goes. In the doctors office the doctor sees
    this past middle aged woman with a rats nest for hair, dirty finger
    nails, and smelling like she hadn't had a bath in a year or so. With
    out any conversation with the woman he tells her first thing we need
    to do is send you to the beautician and get your hair & nail done.
    So off she goes to the beautician for the works. She arrives at the
    beautician and beautician takes one look and in a gagging voice tells
    the woman to go in the back and take a shower and shampoo her hair.
    half an hour go by and the woman appears in the salon looking and
    smelling much better. The beautician begins to work her magic on the
    woman, hairdo, manicure, and makeup. The beautician asks the woman
    if she has a low cut in the front nightgown, the woman reply's no but
    I have one that is low cut in the back. The beautician says that
    will be ok. No go home and put on the nightgown and wait on the sofa
    for your husband to get home from work. She rushes home and decides
    to put the nightgown on and go and lay on the sofa and wait for her
    husband. 5:30 pm the husband arrive home, he comes from the garage
    into the kitchen and don't see anything cooking and the wife hears
    hem coming and she lifts one of her breasts out of the nightgown as
    the husband walks into the room. The wife asks do you notice
    anything different about me, the husband replies ya you have your
    nightgown on backwards. The wife asks how could you tell? The
    husband replies because the shit stains are in the front.
    --
    11/17/2010 4:55:39 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 18, 2010
  19. Michael Gross

    G. Morgan Guest

    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    > The wife asks how could you tell? The
    >husband replies because the shit stains are in the front.

    ROFL....

    A struggling farmer was tinkering around with breeding different types of fruit
    for years. He had always sought to breed the best strain of apples. One day,
    while harvesting on a new batch he screamed EUREAKA! He calls his buddy and
    tells him to come over right away.

    His buddy finally arrived and the old farmer had a bushel of the new apple batch
    ready to show off. He told his friend he was going to be very rich, as he has
    discovered the long sought-after method of how to make an apple taste like
    pussy.

    The friend was impressed after hearing this news and decides to try one. After
    taking a huge bite the dude spits it out in disgust. "It tastes like shit!", he
    told the farmer; whom replied:

    <scroll down>

    "Sorry about that. Turn it over!".

    G. Morgan, Nov 18, 2010
  20. Michael Gross

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 23:10:13 -0600, G. Morgan wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >> The wife asks how could you tell? The
    >>husband replies because the shit stains are in the front.

    > ROFL....
    >
    > A struggling farmer was tinkering around with breeding different types of fruit
    > for years. He had always sought to breed the best strain of apples. One day,
    > while harvesting on a new batch he screamed EUREAKA! He calls his buddy and
    > tells him to come over right away.
    >
    > His buddy finally arrived and the old farmer had a bushel of the new apple batch
    > ready to show off. He told his friend he was going to be very rich, as he has
    > discovered the long sought-after method of how to make an apple taste like
    > pussy.
    >
    > The friend was impressed after hearing this news and decides to try one. After
    > taking a huge bite the dude spits it out in disgust. "It tastes like shit!", he
    > told the farmer; whom replied:
    >
    > <scroll down>

    > "Sorry about that. Turn it over!".

    LOL