    when using it with a G5?

    Any advice appreciated.

    Mike

    Mike Ellis, Dec 10, 2003

  2. Mike Ellis

    Jim Townsend Guest

    Mike Ellis wrote:

    > Does anyone know if the flash assist light on the 220EX is activated
    > when using it with a G5?

    You mean focus assist light ?

    I know the 380EX, 420EX and 550EX assist lights don't work with the G series
    cameras, so I'm assuming the 220EX is in the same boat.

    Jim Townsend, Dec 10, 2003

  3. Mike Ellis

    Mike Ellis Guest

    Jim Townsend wrote:
    > Mike Ellis wrote:
    >

    >>Does anyone know if the flash assist light on the 220EX is activated
    >>when using it with a G5?
    >>

    > You mean focus assist light ?
    >
    > I know the 380EX, 420EX and 550EX assist lights don't work with the G series
    > cameras, so I'm assuming the 220EX is in the same boat.

    Thanks Jim, I did mean focus assist (D'oh). Seems a bit short sighted
    by the boys at Canon, but that is probably not unusual.
    Thanks Again

    Mike Ellis, Dec 11, 2003