    about my last idea to get networking going...without a full re-install.

    thanks

    Thing

    thing, May 24, 2004

  2. thing

    Mike Dee Guest

    In article <Agrsc.3829$>, thing
    <> wrote:

    > about my last idea to get networking going...without a full re-install.

    Which G3 model? Early models didn't support 10/100 on board. Solution
    was to get a PCI 10/100 card.

    Mike Dee, May 25, 2004

  3. thing

    wyseyes Guest

    Mike Dee <> wrote:

    > In article <Agrsc.3829$>, thing
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > about my last idea to get networking going...without a full re-install.

    > Which G3 model? Early models didn't support 10/100 on board. Solution
    > was to get a PCI 10/100 card.

    I've got one here for you if you want...

    Kingston KNE111TX PCI 10/100 Mb/s, with PC and Mac Drivers
    Already have 3 installed here, works great.
    $15 + postage (usually $3.50)

    Michael

    wyseyes, May 27, 2004