    yeah...

    (pulls out the laptop and smashes it!!!)

    no more need for IT hhelp here....

    agent10029, Nov 3, 2004

  2. agent10029

    Ionizer Guest

    "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!

    It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even less
    official when you posted.

    "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Nov 3, 2004

  3. agent10029

    WormWood Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    | "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    | > It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    | >

    | It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even
    less
    | official when you posted.
    |
    | "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"

    Damn those stupid history professors, they told me the Japanese bombed
    Pearl Harbor.

    WormWood, Nov 3, 2004
  4. agent10029

    ~Brian~ Guest

    WormWood wrote:
    > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >> "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >>> It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    >>>

    >> It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was
    >> even less official when you posted.
    >>
    >> "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"
    >>

    > Damn those stupid history professors, they told me the Japanese bombed
    > Pearl Harbor

    I was under that impression!! ;o^

    ~Brian~, Nov 3, 2004
  5. agent10029

    JimBob Guest

    Ionizer wrote:
    > "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >> It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    >>

    > It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even
    > less official when you posted.
    >
    > "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"

    Germans?? ermm..

    JimBob, Nov 3, 2004
  6. On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 04:59:21 -0500, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    WormWood gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana
    jammed up its ass, and uttered the following deranged nonsense:

    > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >| "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >| > It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    >| >

    >| It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even
    > less
    >| official when you posted.
    >|
    >| "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"
    >|
    > Damn those stupid history professors, they told me the Japanese bombed
    > Pearl Harbor.

    Musta been them little buck-toothed, yellow-skinned, slanty-eyed Germans....
    Jeez, I gotta quit watchin' those John Wayne WWII movies.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!! The staff of life!!

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 3, 2004
  7. agent10029

    dadiOH Guest

    ~Brian~ wrote:
    > WormWood wrote:
    >> "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >>> "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was
    >>> even less official when you posted.
    >>>
    >>> "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl
    >>> Harbour?"
    >>>

    >> Damn those stupid history professors, they told me the Japanese
    >> bombed Pearl Harbor
    >>

    > I was under that impression!! ;o^

    Makeup. Lots of makeup.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

    dadiOH, Nov 3, 2004
  8. agent10029

    anthonyberet Guest

    "WormWood" <> wrote in message

    > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > | "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    > | > It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    > | >

    > | It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even
    > less
    > | official when you posted.
    > |
    > | "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"
    > |
    > Damn those stupid history professors, they told me the Japanese bombed
    > Pearl Harbor.

    Forget it - he's on a roll...

    anthonyberet, Nov 3, 2004
  9. agent10029

    anthonyberet Guest

    http://www.whysanity.net/monos/ahouse.html

    anthonyberet, Nov 3, 2004
  10. agent10029

    Bob_R Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    > > It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    > >

    > It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even less
    > official when you posted.
    >
    > "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"

    "Cut the cake!" <g>

    Bob_R, Nov 3, 2004
  11. JimBob wrote:
    > Ionizer wrote:
    >
    >>"agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    >>>

    >>It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even
    >>less official when you posted.
    >>
    >>"It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"

    > Germans?? ermm..

    No, it was the Duchy of Grand Fenwick. Sure, Dan Rather says so. I need
    another pill....Oh Librium! Where for art thou Librium?

    Batman or Superman, Nov 3, 2004
  12. agent10029

    Robin Guest

    From a UK perspective...

    This sort of error typifies the rest-of-the-world issue exactly. Could have
    been posted by GWB.

    Seems 2 countries on this planet - US and 'abroad' - and Japan is near
    Germany... isn't it?

    Robin, Nov 3, 2004
  13. "Robin" <> wrote in message
    > From a UK perspective...
    >
    > This sort of error typifies the rest-of-the-world issue exactly. Could
    > have been posted by GWB.
    >
    > Seems 2 countries on this planet - US and 'abroad' - and Japan is near
    > Germany... isn't it?

    Also from a UK perspective:

    It seems you have no sense of humour (or perhaps I should say "humor") and
    failed to notice it was a humerous quote"
    --
    Slartibartfast
    To reply by email, remove the FJORDS from my address

    Slartibartfast, Nov 3, 2004
  14. agent10029

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Taking a moment's reflection, Robin mused:

    | From a UK perspective...

    You mean from a UK perspective that hasn't seen Animal House ...

    | This sort of error typifies the rest-of-the-world issue exactly. Could
    | have been posted by GWB.

    It's a movie quote ...

    mhicaoidh, Nov 3, 2004
  15. Batman or Superman wrote:

    <snip>

    > No, it was the Duchy of Grand Fenwick. Sure, Dan Rather says so. I need
    > another pill....Oh Librium! Where for art thou Librium?

    Give me Librium or give me meth!

    - Patrick Henry (circa 1979)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 3, 2004
  16. agent10029

    zippy do da Guest

    The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 04:59:21 -0500, in 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    > WormWood gibbered like a sex-crazed chimpanzee with a banana
    > jammed up its ass, and uttered the following deranged nonsense:
    >
    >>"Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >>| "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >>| >

    >>| It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even
    >>less
    >>| official when you posted.
    >>|
    >>| "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"
    >>|
    >>Damn those stupid history professors, they told me the Japanese bombed
    >>Pearl Harbor.
    >>

    > Musta been them little buck-toothed, yellow-skinned, slanty-eyed Germans....
    > Jeez, I gotta quit watchin' those John Wayne WWII movies.

    for the records it was japan in assian conflict that in fact did bomb
    pearl harbour. they were right in fact. P.s. How the spelling now kids.
    around 1945.

    zippy do da, Nov 4, 2004
  17. agent10029

    zippy do da Guest

    JimBob wrote:

    > Ionizer wrote:
    >
    >>"agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    >>>

    >>It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even
    >>less official when you posted.
    >>
    >>"It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"

    > Germans?? ermm..

    and germany was european conflict for World War one and Two.

    zippy do da, Nov 4, 2004
  18. agent10029

    zippy do da Guest

    Robin wrote:

    > From a UK perspective...
    >
    > This sort of error typifies the rest-of-the-world issue exactly. Could have
    > been posted by GWB.
    >
    > Seems 2 countries on this planet - US and 'abroad' - and Japan is near
    > Germany... isn't it?
    >

    > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>"agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>It Is official!!!! 4 more years!!!! WOO HOO!!!
    >>>

    >>It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even less
    >>official when you posted.
    >>
    >>"It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"
    >>
    >>--
    >>Ian.

    Japan is part of assia, germany is situated in europe. Granted geography
    was my strong point but I am sure you look at a map you will see that
    this fact is in fact true. Kidding no don't do postal on me on this one
    folks.

    zippy do da, Nov 4, 2004
  19. agent10029

    zippy do da Guest

    zippy do da wrote:

    > Robin wrote:
    >
    >> From a UK perspective...
    >>
    >> This sort of error typifies the rest-of-the-world issue exactly.
    >> Could have been posted by GWB.
    >>
    >> Seems 2 countries on this planet - US and 'abroad' - and Japan is near
    >> Germany... isn't it?
    >>

    >> "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> "agent10029" <> wrote in message

    >>> It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was even
    >>> less
    >>> official when you posted.
    >>>
    >>> "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?"
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Ian.
    >>>

    > Japan is part of assia, germany is situated in europe. Granted geography
    > was my strong point but I am sure you look at a map you will see that
    > this fact is in fact true. Kidding no don't do postal on me on this one
    > folks.

    correction from that last post not my strong subject but

    zippy do da, Nov 4, 2004
  20. agent10029

    WormWood Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    ~Brian~ wrote:
    > WormWood wrote:
    >> "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >>> "agent10029" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> It's not official as I sit here typing this response, and it was
    >>> even less official when you posted.
    >>>
    >>> "It's not over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl
    >>> Harbour?"
    >>>

    >> Damn those stupid history professors, they told me the Japanese
    >> bombed Pearl Harbor
    >>

    > I was under that impression!! ;o^

    Makeup. Lots of makeup.

    LOL it didn't work.