    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    G. Skill has come through with a high quality, high performance DDR product. With stock speeds of 300MHz guaranteed you can’t really go wrong here. The graphs in the testing portion of the review show that the stock settings perform as well as other overclocked TCCD modules. The ability to run with 1T timings provided a nice boost, but is by no means guaranteed.

    Silverstrand, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    awww, I would so love to have these babies in my machine.

    PUTALE, Jul 8, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    SKill :D
    Not bad :D

    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    That's the memory I want. I'm dreaming on getting it every day.
    But...the already known problem is...that I don't have the money for it.
    Probably, the best overclocking memory in the world!!!

    zachig, Jul 10, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hehehe, don't we all are like that zachig:).

    PUTALE, Jul 10, 2005