    you have one, could you send it to ?

    Thank you!

    Jenny

    Jenny Anderson, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Jenny Anderson

    sethra Guest

    "Jenny Anderson" <> wrote in news:frend.120
    $:

    > Hi!
    >
    > I would really appreciate receiving an invitation to a G mail account. If
    > you have one, could you send it to ?

    You might try the spooler.

    http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

    --
    ~sethra

    sethra, Nov 19, 2004

  3. Jenny Anderson wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I would really appreciate receiving an invitation to a G mail account. If
    > you have one, could you send it to ?
    >
    > Thank you!

    For the semi-paranoid:
    http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 19, 2004
  4. Jenny Anderson

    Conor Guest

    In article <>, Rôgêr says...
    > Jenny Anderson wrote:
    > > Hi!
    > >
    > > I would really appreciate receiving an invitation to a G mail account. If
    > > you have one, could you send it to ?
    > >
    > > Thank you!

    > For the semi-paranoid:
    > http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

    More like...

    For a website containing nothing but misinformation:
    http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

    --
    Conor

    Normality will be restored once we work out what normality actually is.

    Conor, Nov 19, 2004
  5. Jenny Anderson

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Nov 19, 2004