    proper stereo playback option. Is it a bad copy?

    Any ideas? Thanks already.

    , Dec 31, 2003

  2. J Miller Guest

    FYI: I swear mine does the same thing but figured it was just another part
    of me breaking down! I do not have 5.1 surround either. I have a dolby pro
    logic receiver.

    J Miller, Jan 1, 2004

  3. Mr. Moody Guest

    On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 23:17:58 GMT, "J Miller" <> wrote:

    >FYI: I swear mine does the same thing but figured it was just another part
    >of me breaking down! I do not have 5.1 surround either. I have a dolby pro
    >logic receiver.
    >
    ><> wrote in message
    >> Anyone tell me how come the audio on my copy of "The Concert for
    >> George (Harrison)" suddenly cuts by a couple of db, then returns to
    >> original volume? I do not have a surround system and am selecting the
    >> proper stereo playback option. Is it a bad copy?

    Go into the audio setup on your DVD player and make sure any DRC, compression,
    and theater-mode settings are all OFF.

    -Mr.Moody-Remove the don't like spam to mail
    The best DVDs ever created:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/r...ath=tg/listmania/list-browse/-/1DI9N74554UWW/

    Mr. Moody, Jan 3, 2004