    Lewie
    See http://lewbar.tripod.com for description
    and pictures of our travels

    Lew, Jul 10, 2003

  2. "Lew" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know a place I can order a spare battery for my Panasonic FZ1?
    >Some place that has them in stock. All I can find are "not in stock".

    Lew,

    they're currently difficult to find. Try eBay. I just sold one,
    but then I'm in Germany where the battery can be found in a few
    places.

    If you can wait, just wait for a month or two. I'm sure they
    will come, as there is no global shortage.

    I actually found that I don't need a spare, because the battery
    is good enough for me with its two hour capacity. Perhaps you
    can do with just one for a while, then you can still buy a spare
    later.

    Hans-Georg

    --
    No mail, please.