    at Orchid to add some more codes to the list on their server.
    It is now possible to set up the Orchid box to replace **7 with a #.
    Thus for speed dials it is now possible to dial
    #00,#01....#99 instead of **700 etc.

    Additionally, as some people may want to use callthrough services, #90
    and #91 can be reserved for speed dialling callthroughs. Using the
    appropriate set up, it is possible to dial, for example,
    #900870234567,
    to call
    0870234567, via whatever number you have stored under **790. A 4
    second delay is inserted between the dialling of the stored number (in
    **790 or **791) and the dialled number ( in this case 0870234567).

    Should you want to convert 07 to 00447 this is also included.

    There is also a conversion from 00 to 0011 should you want to use it.

    Carriers are set:-
    1 **7 . **7
    2 **790 . **790
    3 **791 . **791
    4 0047 .0047

    Routing:-
    # Override T 1 1 1
    #90 #90 T 2 2 2
    #91 #91 T 3 3 3
    07 Translate 07 T 4 4 4

    I am sure that others can think of more improvements that can be made.
    I have made various comments to AVM, hopefully they will take some on
    board.
    I didn't mention the hassle of having to dial a # after each number.
    It wouldn't be so bad if this didn't include speed dials ('Quick
    Dials' as AVM call them - hardly at a minimum length of 5 digits!).
    It should be possible to set the length of the speed dial number and
    so make it unnecessary to dial a # after speed dials.

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Get your friends to sign too!
    TV.