  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Gary G. Taylor, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Boomer

    ICee Guest

    Boomer wrote:
    > http://www.bfi-salinas.com/kids_trash_timeline-printer.cfm
    >
    > Just FYI

    2004: dihydrogen monoxide in the environment becomes a concern,
    especially in California, where an attempt has been made to ban this
    ubiquitous chemical compound.
    Dihydrogen monoxide (also known as hydric acid) is responsible for
    injury, death, and property damage all over the world. Visit the
    Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division online at www.dhmo.org, or send
    email to for more information.

    ;)
    ICee, Apr 17, 2004
  4. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in

    > Boomer wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.bfi-salinas.com/kids_trash_timeline-printer.cfm
    >>
    >> Just FYI

    > Also FYI: The Great Wall and Fresh Kills can NOT be seen from
    > space -- http://www.snopes.com/science/greatwal.htm

    I sent them an e-mail. I hope they update their site.

    Boomer, Apr 17, 2004
  5. Boomer

    Toomer Guest

    "ICee" <> wrote in news:kLCdnYfVROVqqRzdRVn-
    :

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> http://www.bfi-salinas.com/kids_trash_timeline-printer.cfm
    >>
    >> Just FYI

    > 2004: dihydrogen monoxide in the environment becomes a concern,
    > especially in California, where an attempt has been made to ban this
    > ubiquitous chemical compound.
    > Dihydrogen monoxide (also known as hydric acid) is responsible for
    > injury, death, and property damage all over the world. Visit the
    > Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division online at www.dhmo.org, or send
    > email to for more information.
    >
    > ;)

    Interesting. http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html