    No sighting for 64 bit on Casio's web site either. I tried forcing the
    install of the Generic USB MAss STroage Device (just to get pictures off),
    it didn't work.

    Don Awalt, Jul 12, 2005

  2. Don Awalt

    Rick Guest

    Your best option is to purchase a USB card reader and copy the pictures
    directly from the SD/MMC storage media.

    Rick, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Don Awalt

    John Barnes Guest

    I hope the camera supports this fully. Some cameras fill the built in
    memory first and then any additional memory, thus making the first pictures
    available only thru download directly from the camera.

    John Barnes, Jul 12, 2005
  4. Well, he may be lucky - my EX-Z750 can copy at will either way to/from
    card/memory.
    Last option in 'play' menu!!!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperlling, Jul 12, 2005
  5. Actually, if you connect the USB cable, a photo-printing wizard appears -
    and your filemanager will list it as a new drive where you'll have complete
    access to the pictures. Perhaps, yours came with the docking station, which
    would make it that much simpler.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperlling, Jul 12, 2005