FYI, Mozilla JAR's: find my installed Xpis | Extensions

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Splibbilla, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. Splibbilla

    Splibbilla Guest

    Tried Googles like these , but didn't see likely info
    Moz List My Xpis | Extensions Installed
    Mozilla Display "My Xpis" | "My Extensions" Installed
    Mozilla Display My Xpis | Extensions Installed
    Mozilla Show "My Xpis" | "My Extensions" Installed
    Mozilla Find "My Xpis" | "My Extensions" Installed
    Mozilla List My Xpis | Extensions Installed -Firefox
    [There's a FF extension "Listzilla" to list Xpis]

    Eventually I did a windows search for '.jar' on C drive; it shows some extensions in individual profiles in Application
    Data\Mozilla. also, some .jar in Program Files\Mozilla folder are extensions, but others look to be (extensions and?) as part of
    the original install of Moz. I assume all of these jar's apply to all profiles.

    --
    WinMe, Moz 1.7.3, all profiles GoogleBar, IEView, ,,, and??? some bugmenot.jar, sage.jar,
    usually java off, js on. trying out PrefBar v. 2.3.1, build date 20041003

    Splibbilla, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Splibbilla wrote:
    > Tried Googles like these , but didn't see likely info
    > Moz List My Xpis | Extensions Installed
    > Mozilla Display "My Xpis" | "My Extensions" Installed
    > Mozilla Display My Xpis | Extensions Installed
    > Mozilla Show "My Xpis" | "My Extensions" Installed
    > Mozilla Find "My Xpis" | "My Extensions" Installed
    > Mozilla List My Xpis | Extensions Installed -Firefox
    > [There's a FF extension "Listzilla" to list Xpis]
    >

    > Eventually I did a windows search for '.jar' on C drive; it shows some extensions in individual profiles in Application
    > Data\Mozilla. also, some .jar in Program Files\Mozilla folder are extensions, but others look to be (extensions and?) as part of
    > the original install of Moz. I assume all of these jar's apply to all profiles.

    A jar file is an executable version of a zip file. Themes and
    extensions both install jar files to work.

    There are quite a few jar files inherent in the program that are not
    necessarily themes or extensions, but are part f the program. Any jar
    file you find in the program folder is available to any profile.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Dec 13, 2004