FYI: Killer deal on new 10D! $1211

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Snapperneck, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. Snapperneck

    Snapperneck Guest

    Snapperneck, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Snapperneck

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Tony Spadaro, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Re: Killer deal on new 10D! $1211

    "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote in
    news:5XqCc.67083$:

    > Great deal or big fraud?

    If it walks and quacks like a duck........

    --
    "Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

    -Richard Cockburn
    Richard Cockburn, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Snapperneck

    Snapperneck Guest

    Re: Killer deal on new 10D! $1211

    In article <5XqCc.67083$>,
    says...
    > Great deal or big fraud?

    I know lots of people who have bought from Onecall before....don't know
    why you'd think they were fraud. Lots of companies are selling sub-
    $1300 10D's....this has just been the cheapest I've seen it.
    Snapperneck, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Snapperneck

    gmr2048 Guest

    Re: Killer deal on new 10D! $1211

    actually it looks like the company is pretty legit:

    -gary
    (not shilling...just pointing out a resource for checking your
    sellers)

    gmr2048, Jun 24, 2004