FYI : Cnet online VHS to dvd class

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by - Bobb -, Dec 7, 2006.

  1. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    - Bobb -, Dec 7, 2006

  2. - Bobb -

    Guest

    Hello!

    Our company is the camera factory!
    It is in China.
    Our camera production cost is very low!
    If you buy the camera in ours company,
    We will give you the best quality and the lowest price!
    You may sell on yours country, will be able to make very many money!
    Welcome you come our company to inspect,
    We will provide the best service to you!
    The best relation method is the email!

    Website:http://www.hengxun.net
    Contact person: Deng Shaolong
    E-mail:
    Telephone:86-769-82065484

    , Dec 7, 2006

  3. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    But !
    There ! are ! no ! cameras needed !

    Goodbye!

    - Bobb -, Dec 7, 2006
  4. - Bobb -

    Buchetamo Guest

    But don't forget... "you can make very many money"!!

    Buchetamo, Dec 7, 2006
  5. - Bobb -

    Moldy Cheese Guest

    wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > Our company is the camera factory!
    > It is in China.
    > Our camera production cost is very low!
    > If you buy the camera in ours company,
    > We will give you the best quality and the lowest price!
    > You may sell on yours country, will be able to make very many money!
    > Welcome you come our company to inspect,
    > We will provide the best service to you!
    > The best relation method is the email!

    All your base are belong to us!

    Moldy Cheese, Dec 21, 2007