FYI check out this brilliant tip!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by anthonyberet, Nov 28, 2004.

  1. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    anthonyberet, Nov 28, 2004

  2. anthonyberet

    Hammerer Guest

    "anthonyberet" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
    > http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

    "Linda" is my kind of gal. Just think of all the complicated computer stuff
    we could talk about. You'd think she would have included some hot nudie pics
    though, the cow.

    Does '24hoursupport.helpdesk' always feature such great stuff? Is it worth
    visiting?
    Hammerer, Nov 28, 2004

  3. anthonyberet

    dadiOH Guest

    anthonyberet wrote:
    > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!

    Tsk, tsk...all these years and you still haven't read my dandies :(

    Specifically, "Handy Dandies - Taskbars & Toolbars"

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
    dadiOH, Nov 28, 2004
  4. anthonyberet

    Loco Jones Guest

    "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    > anthonyberet wrote:
    > > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!

    > Tsk, tsk...all these years and you still haven't read my dandies :(
    > Specifically, "Handy Dandies - Taskbars & Toolbars"

    I say... let's get a lynch-mob organized then, shall we?
    *Something* here sounds like a hanging offense.
    ;^{)

    - Loco -
    (Now Playing: Handyman - Jimmy "Handyman" Jones)
    ____________________________

    Loco Jones, Nov 28, 2004
  5. anthonyberet

    Richard Guest

    anthonyberet wrote:

    > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
    > http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

    > ;)

    yet another collection of tips bedridden with advertising we all need.
    Want a clean desktop? Don't have one!
    I have at the most 3 icons on my desktop.
    The rest either go to quicklaunch, or go into the regular start menu under a
    folder.

    BTW, nice job on spamming.
    Richard, Nov 28, 2004
  6. anthonyberet

    dadiOH Guest

    Loco Jones wrote:
    > "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    >> anthonyberet wrote:
    >>> Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!

    >> Tsk, tsk...all these years and you still haven't read my dandies
    >> :( Specifically, "Handy Dandies - Taskbars & Toolbars"

    > I say... let's get a lynch-mob organized then, shall we?
    > *Something* here sounds like a hanging offense.
    > ;^{)
    >
    > - Loco -
    > (Now Playing: Handyman - Jimmy "Handyman" Jones)

    Nah, tar & feathers is sufficient. You *did* mean him, right Loco?
    :)

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
    dadiOH, Nov 28, 2004
  7. In article <> anthonyberet
    <> wrote:

    >Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
    >http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm
    >
    >;)

    Huh.

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "I don't find it particularly disturbing that Lady Chatterly is a bot.
    What I find disturbing is that--even being a bot--she's a better
    conversationalist than 90% of alt.slack." -- The Rev. Dr. Lt. Chaos
    Israel
    Lady Chatterly, Nov 28, 2004
  8. anthonyberet

    Don M. Guest

    "Loco Jones" <> wrote in message
    > "dadiOH" <> wrote in message
    > > anthonyberet wrote:
    > > > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!

    > > Tsk, tsk...all these years and you still haven't read my dandies :(
    > > Specifically, "Handy Dandies - Taskbars & Toolbars"

    > I say... let's get a lynch-mob organized then, shall we?
    > *Something* here sounds like a hanging offense.

    =======

    ....hanging offense... I've been told I have one of those. :)

    Don

    Don M., Nov 28, 2004
  9. anthonyberet

    anthonyberet Guest

    > anthonyberet wrote:
    >
    > > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
    > > http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

    > > ;)

    > yet another collection of tips bedridden with advertising we all need.
    > Want a clean desktop? Don't have one!
    > I have at the most 3 icons on my desktop.
    > The rest either go to quicklaunch, or go into the regular start menu under

    > folder.
    >
    > BTW, nice job on spamming.

    Do you have Reds under your bed? ;)
    anthonyberet, Nov 28, 2004
  10. anthonyberet

    Theo Guest

    "Don M." <> wrote in

    > ...hanging offense... I've been told I have one of those. :)

    just keep it forever hidden and it will offend nobody :p
    Theo, Nov 28, 2004
  11. anthonyberet

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Theo" <> wrote in message
    | "Don M." <> wrote in
    |
    | > ...hanging offense... I've been told I have one of those. :)
    |
    | just keep it forever hidden and it will offend nobody :p

    Puhleeease!!! keep it hidden <g>
    Toolman Tim, Nov 29, 2004
  12. anthonyberet

    trout Guest

    anthonyberet wrote:

    > "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote in message
    >> anthonyberet wrote:
    >>
    >> > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
    >> > http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

    >> > ;)

    >> yet another collection of tips bedridden with advertising we all
    >> need. Want a clean desktop? Don't have one!
    >> I have at the most 3 icons on my desktop.
    >> The rest either go to quicklaunch, or go into the regular start menu
    >> under a folder.
    >>
    >> BTW, nice job on spamming.
    >>

    > Do you have Reds under your bed? ;)

    The only thing Richard Bullis has under his bed are "artistic"
    photo's of naked kiddies, and damp tissues.
    --
    "Run the loon through G-Groups, sometime when you've got an hour to
    kill."
    trout, Nov 29, 2004