    827-4v connected to pbx.
    I can't find is is possible or not :-(

    Could you help me?
    Dmitry Melekhov, Oct 10, 2008

  2. On 12 ÏËÔ, 03:45, "headsetadapter.com" <> wrote:
    > Hi Dmitry,
    >
    > Do you need to just deactivate ports? Then you may just shut them down,
    > something like:
    >
    > š š voice-port 0/1/0
    > š š š š shut
    >
    > Also, what type of ports they are? FXS? FXO? What are you trying to achieve?

    Hello!

    As I wrote port type is fxs, and I want to have port in operational
    state, but without dial-tone...

    Dmitry Melekhov, Oct 13, 2008

  3. Dmitry Melekhov

    Stephen Guest

    On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 01:11:20 -0700 (PDT), Dmitry Melekhov
    <> wrote:

    >Hello!
    >
    >Our phone guys asked me is it possible to turn off dial tone on cisco
    >827-4v connected to pbx.
    >I can't find is is possible or not :-(
    >
    >Could you help me?

    i have set up permanent voice links (for a radio studio - cue and
    talkback circuits).

    key issue was that the link comes up on its own (ie the router sets up
    the call internally once the link is up and the far end reachable) -
    no external voice dialling etc - is that what you mean?

    If so, look at the "connection trunk" command - i used it with E&M as
    we wanted 4 wire analog voice, but it should work with any analog
    interface type.
    --
    Regards

    - replace xyz with ntl