    to our PBX.

    Thanks,
    Iain
    Iain McWilliams, Jul 28, 2003

  2. Try to have a look at micronet (www.micronet.info), they have some simple
    products for analog connectivity at good price. Whe have installed a come of
    these with success.

    Regards, Alex.
    --
    http://www.cis-consultants.com/

    "Iain McWilliams" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Can anyone recommend an FXO gateway to connect a home worker to our PBX

    via
    > an IP Phone?
    >
    > We have a cisco 2610 but whilst the FXO module is reasonable in price the
    > upgrade in IOS is not. (We only an IP Only IOS).
    >
    > So which FXO device will work well and work reliably? I've had a look at
    > Asterix but (at the moment) it seems overkill for a single remote

    extension

    Alexandre Chauvin-Hameau, Jul 29, 2003

  3. "RC acsvoicedata.com>" <rcohen@<no spam> wrote in message
    > What's you PBX?

    Euracom 2xBRI unit

    > What area are you in?

    UK

    > There are some IP extending devices that will let you place a digital PBX
    > extension remotely over IP.
    >
    > Office
    > PBX-Station port- IP Gateway-----IP LAN------Router-----Internet--->

    > Internet----Router----IP Station port Extender---digital phone set.
    >
    > The nice thing about this is that the phone is exactly the same as the one
    > in the office.

    All the extensions on the above PBX are analogue.

    Thanks anyway.

    Iain
    Iain McWilliams, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Iain McWilliams

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    In article <PLvVa.5918$>, RC <rcohen@<no spam> wrote:
    > What's you PBX?
    > What area are you in?
    > There are some IP extending devices that will let you place a digital PBX
    > extension remotely over IP.

    Do you know whether these exist for Norstar 8x24?

    miguel
    Miguel Cruz, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Gentlemen,

    One of QTelNet Inc. (www.qtelnet.com) best selling products is the
    "Telecommuter Solution" with the 2 port FXO and IP phone for the
    remote worker. All features of the PBX are extended to the user
    including page, transfer etc. The units are stand alone, can work in
    any networking sceanario and simply plug into an analogue extension
    off your exisiting legacy PBX and you are able to lock down the units
    via MAC security feature so that other people can not access the
    company phone network via the FXO.

    Please call me at 1-877-332-8346 (North America) 403-291-2492
    (overseas) or email if you wish further
    information.

    Peter Carr
    Sales - QTelNet Inc.