FWSM - Problem listing interfaces using SNMP and Solarwinds Performance Monitor

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Hoffa, Nov 16, 2006.

  1. Hoffa

    Hoffa Guest

    Greetings

    This might be something for Solarwinds to handle but I thought I just
    check with this forum for any additional input.
    We are using Solarwinds Network Performance Monitor to analyze and
    monitor our network. Solarwinds uses SNMP to gather statistics and
    check for availability on the nodes configured in Solarwinds.
    Our FWSM modules has been listed ok for some time now but lately I've
    been adding interfaces to the module as our network is expanding and
    none of these new interfaces are shown when using Solarwinds to index
    the FWSM.
    As I said, this might be a problem for Solarwinds but is there any
    SNMPconfiguration I could have messed up to block SNMPservers from
    seeing the new interfaces? All the new interfaces are operational and
    working properly.

    Regards
    Fredrik Hofgren

    Hoffa, Nov 16, 2006